Area Hotel Packages Deposit & Cancellation Policies
A deposit based on the value of your package is required to secure your reservation. The deposit will be refunded, less $25.00 cancellation fee, if notice of cancellation is received at least 8 days prior to the arrival date. The remainder of the deposit will be refunded to your credit card. If you cancel within 7 days of scheduled arrival date, the cancellation fee is equal to your deposit.
Please note that your deposit is non-refundable regardless of advance notice if you cancel your reservation for special event packages such as Summer Evening Concerts or Candlelight Christmas. Please note that any changes made to a Candlelight Christmas Evening package will incur a fee of $25.00.
To revise an existing reservation, please call our reservation department toll-free at 866-208-9515 Monday–Friday, 8:00 a.m.–9:00 p.m., and Saturday–Sunday, 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. ET.
Area Hotel Packages Reservation FAQ
Below are answers to our most common questions. If you need additional assistance, please call a Biltmore representative toll-free at 800-411-3812 (Monday–Friday, 8:00 a.m.–9:00 p.m., and Saturday–Sunday, 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. ET).
1. When I check for availability online, it says there's nothing available. Should I call instead?A statement that nothing is available may be due to several reasons, including:
- We may be sold out on one or more of the dates you've requested.
- The options you requested may include a room type or package that is not available. You may wish to change your request and try again.
- You may have too many people on your reservation request. King rooms can accommodate up to two guests and double bedded rooms can accommodate up to four guests. For additional options or multiple rooms, please speak with a Biltmore representative. At least one person on your reservation request must be an adult.
2. Is my room type guaranteed?
The property you have chosen will be notified of your room type selection and it will be guaranteed in most cases. During our Christmas season (November and December), room types may vary due to limited availability, however we will do our best to accommodate your requests.
3. Do you have smoking rooms or pet-friendly rooms?
A smoking room is available by request and cannot be guaranteed. We do have designated pet-friendly hotels that will allow pets. Check each hotel to see if a pet fee is applicable at time of check-in.
4. Do the prices shown online include taxes?
Advertised "starting at" rates do not include taxes. If you make your reservation online, however, the final price will include taxes.
5. What are the times for check-in and check-out?
Check-in is approximately 4:00 p.m., and check-out is approximately 11:00 a.m., depending on your choice of hotel.
6. I've selected a package that includes admission tickets to Biltmore House. Does that mean I can visit before the check-in time?
You are welcome to visit Biltmore from the time the estate opens on your arrival day. Although your check-in time is approximately 4:00 p.m. (depending on hotel choice), if you've selected a daytime package that includes admission tickets, you may pick up your tickets at Biltmore's Welcome Center or receive them via hotel delivery. Likewise, you may continue to use your tickets on your check-out day until the estate closes.
For Candlelight Christmas Evenings packages, your admission ticket is valid for the timed-entry Biltmore House visit the night of your arrival, as well as daytime admission to Biltmore for the length of your stay.
7. Do I need to make a reservation to enter Biltmore House with my package?
Your self-guided visit of Biltmore House will require a reservation on designated busy days. We recommend making your reservation in advance by phone at 800-411-3812. Guests who arrive without a reservation cannot be guaranteed entry into Biltmore House on a busy day.
8. If I request a particular feature, am I guaranteed to receive it?
If you have requested a special feature, we will try to honor your request to the best of our ability, however we cannot guarantee them.