Culinary Externship, Baking and Pastry Externship, and Front of House Food and Beverage Management Internship
Biltmore's Culinary, Baking and Pastry, and Front of House Food and Beverage Management Programs provide many opportunities for students to experience a wide range of food and beverage operations, including:
- 8,000-acre travel destination with over one million visitors per year
- Five unique, full-service restaurants
- Luxurious four-diamond, four-star hotel
- A range of banquet and catering settings
- "Field-to-table" culinary program featuring Registered Angus Beef, lamb, and seasonal vegetables and herbs from our ten-acre kitchen garden
- America's most-visited winery
- Dynamic, and talented culinary, baking and pastry, and management team dedicated to the success of our interns and externs
- Food and Beverage industry and local farms field trips
- Paid extern/internships
- Furnished housing available
- Weekly pay
Biltmore's culinary and management programs are designed to invest in tomorrow's chefs and managers by supplying meaningful learning experiences to students from world-class hospitality programs. Through one-on-one training and hands-on work, students gain valuable experience while contributing to the success of Biltmore's extensive hospitality operations.
Our programs provide students with opportunities to:
- Work in a wide range of positions and settings
- Apply classroom knowledge to daily hospitality operations
- Increase future employment potential
- Build self-confidence and professional skills
Program participants provide Biltmore with:
- Source of highly- skilled and motivated potential employees
- Opportunity to fill peak-period employment needs
- Infusion of new ideas and initiative
- Fully furnished apartments available: Share an apartment with two other program participants and pay through weekly payroll deductions.
- Includes furniture, TV, and fully furnished kitchen
- All utilities paid, with the exception of cable access
- Laundry facilities available on premises at no charge
- Outdoor pool and fitness center
- Pets and indoor smoking are not allowed
- Free Meals: Receive a free meal during each work shift
Click below to learn more about our exciting internship/externship opportunities.
Internship/Externship Applicant Criteria
Interested students must meet all criteria listed below. Applicants must be:
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate school student in a bachelor or associate degree-seeking program at an accredited college or university.
- Receiving credit hours for the internship experience during the semester of placement with The Biltmore Company.
If all Internship Applicant Criteria (above) are met, interested students can submit a complete Internship Application Packet by clicking Apply Now below.Apply Online FAQ Testimonials