Plan Your Visit
Interested in booking an educational group visit? Download our Education Program for details on activities, tours, dining, and policies.
- Reservations for guided tours must be made at least two weeks in advance. Please include all teachers, parents, and chaperones in your tour reservations.
- Let us know ahead of time if anyone in your group needs wheelchair access, is hearing or visually impaired, or has any other special needs.
- Plan on arriving 45 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time.
- Upon arrival, please check in at the Group Sales Office at the entrance of the estate. The office is small, so we ask that only the lead teacher and lead bus driver check in.
- Allow for lunch and restroom breaks. Unfortunately, there are not enough restrooms at the Group Sales Office to accommodate groups.
For more information, call us at 866-851-4661 or submit an online request.