For full details, please click here to download our 2012-2013 Education Program and Trip Planning Worksheet.
- A Trip Planning Worksheet is available and will provide all information needed for the planning process. Go to www.biltmore.com/tripplanner to download.
- Reservations for guided tours must be made at least two weeks in advance. Reservations made inside two weeks may result in a self-guided visit.
- Plan your time carefully—some tour times are not flexible.
- If anyone in your group has special needs—i.e. hearing or visually impaired, need wheelchair access—please let us know in advance.
- Allow time for check-in at Group Sales and for driving from location to location throughout the estate.
- Guided tours are available Monday through Friday only.
- Peak seasons fill quickly; make your reservations as early as possible.
- Allow for lunch and restroom breaks. NOTE: there are not enough restrooms at the Group Sales Office to accommodate groups; please do not plan a restroom break there.
- If you have parents or extra adults coming with your group, make sure to include them in your reservation or they will not be included in the guided visit.
- A Rules and Regulations Contract must be read, shared with your students, principal, and chaperons, signed and faxed to us.
Call 866-851-4661 or fax your request to 828-225-1396
Reservation lines are open from 8:30 A.M.–5:00 P.M. Monday through Friday.
Have the following information ready:
- Date of visit Time of arrival
- Tour Time request Alternate time request
- Number of Students Number of Chaperons (1 per 10 paid students)
- Number of Parents/Adults Bus Drivers
- Tour choice/Combo choice Other events to add
Full payment is due 7 days prior to your scheduled visit date and is non-refundable. We ask that you use one form of payment for all planned activities. We accept school checks payable to The Biltmore Company, major credit cards, and cash.
Arrival and Check-In
- Go to the Group Sales Office. Area is small, so we ask that only the lead teacher and lead bus driver check in at the office. Also if parents are not riding the bus, please encourage carpooling.
- Plan on arriving 45 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time.
- Have your exact count of students, chaperons, and adults ready when you arrive.
- Please do not unload students at the Group Sales office for a restroom break. There is only 1 bathroom.