Built in 1895 to house George Vanderbilt's prized horses, the Stable Café has been carefully restored and updated for modern service while maintaining its historic ambiance. Dining booths fill former horse stalls, and sparkling lights illuminate this spacious facility just steps away from Biltmore House.
The Stable Café's convenient location is perfect for groups incorporating breakfast, lunch, or dinner into an estate visit. Groups needing more capacity may reserve both the Stable Café and Stable Café Loft to accommodate 350 guests.
View a Virtual Tour of the Stable Café.
|Size||3,400 sq. ft.|