- Daytime: Groups of 20 or more receive special consideration for daytime visits. Payment policies vary depending upon the group's specific itinerary. During peak seasons in spring, fall, and Christmas, we recommend early reservations as we fill up available group times on a first come, first-served basis.
- Evening: Advance reservations are required. Please contact the Group Sales office for assistance.
Scheduling your time
- Seeing all of Biltmore is a full day. Visiting the house requires 1.5–2 hours for daytime or evening self-guided visits. Depending upon the season, add 1–2 hours to explore the gardens and walking trails, and another 1 hour for the winery visit and complimentary wine tastings.
- If your group is participating in optional guided tours and other activities, allow sufficient time for those when planning meal times. Most optional tours are 1 hour; outdoor activities range from 45 minutes to 2 hours.
Transportation is required on the estate since driving distances are significant. Allow a minimum of 15 minutes transit time from each location; in peak seasons, add 30-45 minutes to driving times. Travel distances include:
- 3 miles from Group Sales office to Biltmore House
- 2.5 miles from Group Sales office to Inn on Biltmore Estate
- 5 miles from Biltmore House and Gardens to the Winery
- 3 miles from Biltmore House to Deerpark Restaurant
- 2 miles from the Winery to Deerpark Restaurant
Contact Group Sales at 800-211-9805 or firstname.lastname@example.org