Summer at Biltmore
Summer at Biltmore officially begins on May 24 and runs through Sept. 1, 2014. The season’s slower pace sets the tone for adventures along the estate’s 8,000 acres, a space that has been preserved and perfected over time. The castle-like, 250-room Biltmore House is open for exploration by all ages, enhanced this year by a NEW kid’s audio tour for ages 7 to 13.
- Biltmore summer vacations are a thing of the past, literally
- Rock and Roll Hall of Famers and Grammy Award winners fill the bill for the 18th annual Biltmore Concert Series
- Biltmore’s summertime gardens offer a feast of rich colors and scents
- Inn on Biltmore Estate Offers Guests a Taste of Vanderbilt Hospitality
- Summer 2014 Q&A with Parker Andes, Biltmore’s director of horticulture