Experience Exceptional Dining at The Inn on Biltmore Estate
- The Dining Room at The Inn on Biltmore Estate: This elegant restaurant takes formal dining to a new level with beautiful views of the estate, white tablecloths, fine china and crystal. Breakfast and dinner are served at the restaurant. Breakfast is a hearty buffet that offers a gourmet twist on the classic Southern breakfast. The dinner menu changes seasonally to reflect the harvest of the land. Sample items from the spring menu include Heritage Farms pork chops with lentils, local mustard, and pickled ramp ravigote; Carolina Bison with fennel, chili grilled romaine, and roasted shallot vinaigrette; and Black angus filet mignon with asparagus, spring mushrooms, and smoked blueberry veal jus.
- Library Lounge: Casual dining becomes a sophisticated affair in the elegant setting of the inn’s Library. Lunch and dinner are served at the Library Lounge. The lunch menu specializes in seasonal salads and hearty sandwiches, while the dinner menu offers a focused tour of regional flavors with a handful of specialties such as North Carolina pork belly with herb-roasted pheasant, crispy brioche, gruyere and blueberry jam.
- Afternoon Tea in The Dining Room: From 1:00 p.m.- 2:30p.m., The Dining Room transforms itself into a proper English tea room. Service for afternoon tea includes teas from the Newby Tea Company and an assortment of finger sandwiches, scones, fruit bread and tea pastries.
- Lobby Bar: Attentive bartenders mix guests’ favorites and new creations at the inn’s full-service bar. Relax at the bar or take your beverage out to the inn’s terrace. Rocking chairs and sweeping views of the French Broad River basin provide a peaceful escape.
- In-Room Dining: World-class dining extends beyond the confines of the inn’s restaurants to include room service. Guests may order around the clock from a special menu that includes guest favorites and specialties of the house.