Passholder Benefits & Special Offers
As a Passholder, you can enjoy Biltmore all year long, and take advantage of exclusive offers. Log in to the Passholder Login page for access to current pricing, discount ticket purchases, and more.
Passholders save 20% on new Sunday Brunch at Bistro until 11:30 a.m. year-round. Bring your guests to Sunday Brunch at Bistro without an estate admission ticket by making reservations in advance.
Deerpark Restaurant is currently closed for winter and will reopen April 1, 2017.
Enjoy savings on the best available rates exclusively for passholders on select days at The Inn on Biltmore Estate. Book soon as these rates are based on limited availability and are for a limited time only. Passholders can enjoy discounted rates throughout the year; please call to check availability.
January 9 - March 30, 2017*
Weekday rates starting at $129 Sundays - Thursdays
*Starting rate is based on double occupancy in a deluxe room. Rates are subject to availability, blackout dates, and applicable tax. Blackout dates include January 16, February 14, 2017.
Enjoy savings on the best available rates exclusively for passholders on select days at Village Hotel. Book soon as these rates are based on availability and are for a limited time only. Passholders can enjoy discounted rates throughout the year; please call to check availability.
January 9 - March 30, 2017*
Weekday rates starting at $109 Sundays - Thursdays
Weekend rates starting at $209 Fridays - Saturdays
*Starting rate is based on double occupancy. Rates are subject to availability, blackout dates, and applicable tax. Room only. Blackout dates include January 16, February 10, 11, 14, 17 - 19.
January 9 - March 17, 2017
New this year, your Annual Pass includes all your regular pass benefits plus PASS (Passholder Appreciation Special Season) Perks—but only for a limited time! Perks include a buy-one-get-one tour, free audio guide, extra savings on dining and shopping, and more.
In addition, share the wonders of Biltmore with your friends and family by giving them our Pass for a Day.
Be on the lookout for your Winter Ambassador arriving in mailboxes early 2017.
Your Annual Passholder Benefits
Ticket discounts for your guests.
- Save on adult admission for family and friends accompanying you to the estate. Purchase discounted guest admission tickets online, at the Reception & Ticketing Sales Center, or by calling the Passholder Priority line at 800-413-9787. Prices subject to change.
- Free daytime admission for kids 16 and under accompanying you on the estate (not applicable to groups).
Tour and activity discounts
10% discount on the following estate activities for passholder and one accompanying guest.
- Behind-the-Scenes Guided Tours, including Upstairs - Downstairs Tour, Rooftop Tour, Legacy of the Land, Guided House Tour, and Premium House Tour (Audio Guide to Biltmore House not included in discount).*
- Specialty Wine Experiences, including Red Wine & Chocolate, Biltmore Bubbles, and Vine to Wine Tours.*
- Outdoor activities, including Fly-Fishing School, Land Rover Experience Driving School, Sporting Clays School, Biking, Carriage Rides, Guided Horseback Trail Rides, Segway Tours, Stand Up Paddle Boarding, and River Float Trips.*
*Discounts are not valid on Saturdays and Christmas Day through New Year’s Day. Advanced reservations are required for guided tours, wine experiences, and outdoor activities as space is limited; call the Passholder Priority Line at 800-413-9787. Biltmore reserves the right to cancel any tour or activity if certain requirements are not met or due to inclement weather. Guests are required to be at least 21 years old to participate in wine experiences.
- 10% discount at all estate and The Inn restaurants and quick service venues (excluding room service at The Inn).
20% discount on Sunday Brunch at Bistro and Deerpark Restaurant until 11:30 a.m.
(Deerpark Restaurant is currently closed for winter and will reopen April 1, 2017)
- Bring your guests to Sunday Brunch at Bistro and Deerpark Restaurant without an estate admission ticket by making reservations in advance.
- Invitations to holiday dining events, wine dinners, harvest celebrations, and other special dining opportunities throughout the year.
- Dinner reservations at Bistro, Cedric’s Tavern, the Library Lounge and The Dining Room at The Inn on Biltmore Estate for you and your guests after 5:00 p.m. with advanced reservations.
- Opportunity to bring guests without estate admission tickets to special holiday meals with advanced reservations.
* Dining discounts are not extended to purchases by your guests or to groups. Not valid on holidays. Discount not valid on alcohol purchases, or in combination with other special discounts. Advance reservations required; please have your Passholder ID number available when making reservations. Guests do not have access to Biltmore House & Gardens and must accompany Passholders in the same vehicle.
- 10% discount at estate shops (exclusion on certain items may apply).
- Discounts on Biltmore wine purchases in all estate retail shops (does not apply to wine purchased for consumption at the estate and not available online). Save 10% on 1–2 bottles, 20% on 3–11 bottles, and 25% on 12 or more bottles.
- Year-round passholder rates at The Inn and Village Hotel on Biltmore Estate
- Exclusive special offers on select dates at The Inn and Village Hotel on Biltmore Estate
Additional privileges and benefits
- Free access to estate biking and hiking trails (for Passholders and their children 16 and under).
- Opportunity to bring guests without estate admission to Antler Hill Village & Winery after 5:00 p.m. (guests do not have access to Biltmore House & Gardens and must accompany Passholders in the same vehicle).
- Access to the estate 30 minutes before and one hour after regular opening hours; see seasonal hours.
- 10% discount on all spa treatments and retail purchases at The Spa Biltmore located in The Inn on Biltmore Estate.
- Discounted tickets to Candlelight Christmas Evenings (some restrictions apply). Prices subject to change.
- Ability to purchase tickets for Biltmore Concert Series prior to general public on-sale date.
- Special offers and discounts during Passholder Appreciation.
- Invitations to programs, shopping nights, and dinners (additional cost may apply).
- Significant savings when renewing your Pass next year.
- Subscription to the Ambassador magazine.
Save at other area attractions when you show your Biltmore Annual Pass
- Chimney Rock at Chimney Rock State Park: Save $2 on Adult and $1 on Youth ages 5–15 regular-priced admission for up to six people. Valid through 2016. Not valid with any other offer, coupon, or discount. Ask about our Annual Pass. For hours and rates, visit chimneyrockpark.com.
- Dollywood and Dollywood's Splash Country: Save $5 on Adult and $5 on Child One-Day Admission Ticket. Unlimited visits and up to four discounted admissions each visit. Ticket can be upgraded to a Season Pass day of visit. Offer valid any operating day in 2016.
- Grandfather Mountain: Save $2 on regular Adult and $1 on Child admission ages 4–12 through 2016. Not valid with other offers.
- Mast General Store: 20% off entire regularly-priced Mast Store branded purchase. Cannot be combined with other offers or to purchase gift cards. Not valid on Mast Store employee purchases. In-stock items only. Not valid online. Limit one offer per visit. Season pass required to receive offer. Valid through 2016.
- Tweetsie Railroad: Save $3 on regular Adult and Child’s (ages 3–12) admission when you show your pass at the ticket center. Valid any day throughout the 2016 season, except for Day Out With Thomas, the Ghost Train Halloween Festival, and in conjunction with any other discount offer.
- Tennessee Aquarium: Save $4.50 on Adult and $3 on Child's (ages 3-12) one-day ticket. Not valid with other offers.