Passholder Benefits & Special Offers
As a Passholder, you can enjoy Biltmore all year long, and take advantage of exclusive offers. Log in to the Passholder Login page for access to current pricing, discount ticket purchases, and more.
Enjoy savings on the best available rates exclusively for passholders on select days at The Inn on Biltmore Estate. Book soon as these rates are based on limited availability and are for a limited time only.*
January - February 2018
Weekday rates starting at $139 Sundays - Thursdays
Weekend rates starting at $229 Fridays - Saturdays
*Starting rate is based on double occupancy in a deluxe room. Rates are subject to availability, blackout dates, and applicable tax. Room only. Valid through February 28, 2018.
Enjoy savings on the best available rates exclusively for passholders on select days at Village Hotel on Biltmore Estate. Book soon as these rates are based on limited availability and are for a limited time only.*
January - February 2018
Weekday rates starting at $109 Sundays - Thursdays
Weekend rates starting at $179 Fridays - Saturdays
*Starting rate is based on double occupancy. Rates are subject to availability, blackout dates, and applicable tax. Room only. Valid through February 28, 2018.
January 8 - March 16, 2018
It’s time once again to honor our Passholders with 10 weeks of estate-wide savings! Starting January 8, your Pass entitles you to all regular Passholder benefits, plus PASS Perks, a long list of limited-time, deeply discounted benefits. Extend these special savings to friends and family by giving them a Biltmore Day Pass!
Some restrictions apply*. Reservations required for some events.
*The 2018 Winter Ambassador mailer was sent to all Passholders who renewed by December 31, 2017. It was not mailed to new Passholders who purchased passes on January 1, 2018 or later; they will receive the 2019 Winter Ambassador mailer.
Offer valid for visits May 17–October 7, 2018
Only Passholders enjoy an exclusive $20 savings on Chihuly Nights, a special viewing of world-renowned artist Dale Chihuly’s stunning glass sculptures after dark. Chihuly at Biltmore is the first art exhibition in Biltmore’s historic gardens. Dazzling by daylight, the artist’s awe-inspiring creations take on an entirely new dimension when viewed after nightfall. Sunset over the majestic Blue Ridge Mountains, live music in the gardens, and a wine bar make the evening experience all the more enticing.
Purchase tickets by logging in.
Not a Passholder yet? See all benefits and buy online.
*Savings of $20 on Chihuly Nights at Biltmore is exclusive to Biltmore Annual Passholders. Savings is based on standard admission price, and does not include tax.
Your Annual Passholder Benefits
Ticket discounts for your guests.
- Save on adult admission for family and friends accompanying you to the estate. Purchase discounted guest admission tickets online, at the Reception & Ticketing Sales Center, or by calling the Passholder Priority line at 800-413-9787. Prices subject to change.
- Free daytime admission for kids 16 and under accompanying you on the estate (not applicable to groups).
Tour and activity discounts
10% discount on the following estate activities for passholder and one accompanying guest.
- Behind-the-Scenes Guided Tours, including Upstairs - Downstairs Tour, Rooftop Tour, Legacy of the Land, Guided House Tour, and Premium House Tour (Audio Guide to Biltmore House not included in discount).*
- Specialty Wine Experiences, including Red Wine & Chocolate and Vine to Wine Tours.*
- Outdoor activities, including Fly-Fishing School, Land Rover Experience Driving School, Sporting Clays School, Biking, Carriage Rides, Guided Horseback Trail Rides, Segway Tours, Stand Up Paddle Boarding, and River Float Trips.*
*Discounts are not valid on Saturdays and Christmas Day through New Year’s Day. Advanced reservations are required for guided tours, wine experiences, and outdoor activities as space is limited; call the Passholder Priority Line at 800-413-9787. Biltmore reserves the right to cancel any tour or activity if certain requirements are not met or due to inclement weather. Guests are required to be at least 21 years old to participate in wine experiences.
- 10% discount at all estate and The Inn and Village Hotel restaurants and quick service venues (excluding room service at The Inn).
- 20% discount on Sunday Brunch at Deerpark Restaurant until 11:30 a.m.
- Bring your guests to Sunday Brunch at Deerpark Restaurant without an estate admission ticket by making reservations in advance.
- Invitations to holiday dining events, wine dinners, harvest celebrations, and other special dining opportunities throughout the year.
- Dinner reservations at Bistro, Cedric’s Tavern, the Library Lounge and The Dining Room at The Inn on Biltmore Estate for you and your guests after 5:00 p.m. with advanced reservations.
- Opportunity to bring guests without estate admission tickets to special holiday meals with advanced reservations.
* Dining discounts are not extended to purchases by your guests or to groups. Not valid on holidays. Discount not valid on alcohol purchases, or in combination with other special discounts. Advance reservations required; please have your Passholder ID number available when making reservations. Guests do not have access to Biltmore House & Gardens and must accompany Passholders in the same vehicle.
- Year-round passholder rates at The Inn and Village Hotel on Biltmore Estate
- Exclusive special offers on select dates at The Inn and Village Hotel on Biltmore Estate
Additional privileges and benefits
- Free access to estate biking and hiking trails (for Passholders and their children 16 and under).
- Opportunity to bring guests without estate admission to Antler Hill Village & Winery after 5:00 p.m. (guests do not have access to Biltmore House & Gardens and must accompany Passholders in the same vehicle).
- Access to the estate 30 minutes before and one hour after regular opening hours; see seasonal hours.
- 10% discount on all spa treatments and retail purchases at The Spa Biltmore located in The Inn on Biltmore Estate.
- Discounted tickets to Candlelight Christmas Evenings (some restrictions apply). Prices subject to change.
- Ability to purchase tickets for Biltmore Concert Series prior to general public on-sale date.
- Special offers and discounts during Passholder Appreciation.
- Invitations to programs, shopping nights, and dinners (additional cost may apply).
- Significant savings when renewing your Pass next year.
- Subscription to the Ambassador magazine.
Save at other area attractions when you show your Biltmore Annual Pass
- Chimney Rock at Chimney Rock State Park: Save $2 on Adult and $1 on Youth ages 5–15 regular-priced admission for up to six people. Valid through 2017. Not valid with any other offer, coupon, or discount. Ask about our Annual Pass. For hours and rates, visit chimneyrockpark.com.
- Dollywood and Dollywood's Splash Country: Save $5 on Adult and $5 on Child One-Day Admission Ticket. Unlimited visits and up to four discounted admissions each visit. Ticket can be upgraded to a Season Pass day of visit. Offer valid any public operating day in the 2017 season. Dates and hours subject to change without notice.
- Grandfather Mountain: Save $2 on regular Adult and $1 on Child admission ages 4–12 through 2017. Not valid with other offers.
- Mast General Store: 20% off entire regularly-priced Mast Store branded purchase. Cannot be combined with other offers or to purchase gift cards. Not valid on Mast Store employee purchases. In-stock items only. Not valid online. Limit one offer per visit. Season pass required to receive offer. Valid through 2017.
- Tweetsie Railroad: Save $3 on regular Adult and Child’s (ages 3–12) admission when you show your pass at the ticket center. Valid any day throughout the 2017 season, except for Day Out With Thomas, the Ghost Train Halloween Festival, and in conjunction with any other discount offer.
- Tennessee Aquarium: Save $4.50 on Adult and $3 on Child's (ages 3-12) one-day ticket. Not valid with other offers.