Discover Biltmore every season and enjoy exclusive Passholder discounts, events, and more.
Biltmore Annual Pass
Rediscover Biltmore Every Season
Become a passholder now and you can enjoy the beauty of all four seasons on the estate, plus exclusive discounts. Passholder benefits include:
- Unlimited daytime visits for a year
- Discounts on admission tickets for family & friends, plus kids 16 and under are free
- Save 10% on estate dining and shopping
- Save 10% on guided tours, wine experiences and outdoor activities (some restrictions apply, see details under All Annual Passholder Benefits, below)
- New discounts on Biltmore wine purchases in all estate retail shops (does not apply to wine purchased for consumption at the estate and not available online). Save ten percent on 1–2 bottles, twenty percent on 3–11 bottles, and twenty-five percent on 12 or more bottles
- Experience Antler Hill Village & Winery, where you can wine, dine, and play all day. As a passholder, you may bring guests without estate admission to Antler Hill Village & Winery after 5:00 p.m.
- And much more
*Plus applicable tax.
A Biltmore Equestrian Annual Pass provides all the benefits of a Biltmore Annual Pass, plus access to estate equestrian trails at no additional cost. You'll also enjoy discounts on select outdoor experiences for you and one guest.
Call 828-225-1454 to purchase.
Cost: $220 Adult, $87 Youth (ages 6–16)*
Learn more about our Equestrian Center
*Plus applicable tax. Equestrian Passes are non-transferable and non-refundable. Guests must purchase estate admission ticket.
All Annual Passholder Benefits
- Save on adult admission for family and friends accompanying you to the estate. Purchase discounted guest admission tickets at the Reception & Ticketing Sales Center or by calling the Passholder Priority line at 800-413-9787. Prices subject to change.
- Free daytime admission for kids 16 and under accompanying you on the estate (not applicable to groups).
Discounts are not valid on Saturdays and Christmas Day through New Year’s Day
- Ten percent discount on Behind-the-Scenes Guided Tours, including Butler’s Tour, Architect’s Tour, Vanderbilt Family & Friends Tour, Legacy of the Land, Guided House Tour, and Premium House Tour (Audio Guide to Biltmore House not included in discount).*
- Ten percent discount on Specialty Wine Experiences, including Red Wine & Chocolate, Biltmore Bubbles, and Vine to Wine Tours.*
- Ten percent discount on outdoor activities, including Fly-Fishing School, Land Rover Experience Driving School, Land Rover Kids Course, Sporting Clays School, Biking, Carriage Rides, Guided Horseback Trail Rides, Segway Tours, and River Float Trips*
*Advanced reservations are required for guided tours, wine experiences, and outdoor activities as space is limited; call the Passholder Priority Line at 800-413-9787. Biltmore reserves the right to cancel any tour or activity if certain requirements are not met or due to inclement weather. Guests are required to be at least 21 years old to participate in wine experiences.
- Ten percent discount at estate restaurants and dining outlets, including breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, and dinner at the Inn on Biltmore Estate (dining discount not extended to your guests; does not include room service at the Inn and not valid on holidays).
- Twenty percent early bird discount on Deerpark Restaurant’s Sunday Brunch until 11:30 a.m. (not valid on holidays; discounts not extended to your guests).
- Opportunity to bring guests to Deerpark Restaurant’s Sunday Brunch without an estate admission ticket (advance reservations required).
- Dinner reservations at the Bistro, Cedric’s Tavern, the Library Lounge, and the Dining Room at the Inn on Biltmore Estate for you and your guests after 5:00 p.m. (please have your Passholder ID number available when making reservations).
- Opportunity to bring guests without estate admission tickets to special holiday meals (advance reservations required).
- Invitations to wine dinners, harvest celebrations, and other special dining opportunities throughout the year.
- Special dining offers for Passholders and guests during Passholder Appreciation.
- Ten percent discount at estate shops (exclusion on certain items may apply).
- New discounts on Biltmore wine purchases in all estate retail shops (does not apply to wine purchased for consumption at the estate and not available online). Save ten percent on 1–2 bottles, twenty percent on 3–11 bottles, and twenty-five percent on 12 or more bottles.
- New access to estate biking and hiking trails for free (for Passholders and their children).
- Opportunity to bring guests without estate admission to Antler Hill Village after 5:00 p.m. (guests do not have access to Biltmore House & Gardens and must accompany Passholders in the same vehicle).
- Access to the estate before and after regular operating hours; see seasonal hours.
- Discounts at the Inn on Biltmore Estate on select dates (suites and getaway packages excluded).
- Ten percent discount on all spa treatments and retail purchases at The Spa at the Inn on Biltmore Estate.
- Discounted tickets to Candlelight Christmas Evenings (some restrictions apply). Prices subject to change.
- Ability to purchase tickets for Biltmore Concert Series prior to general public on-sale date.
- Special offers and discounts during Passholder Appreciation.
- Invitations to programs, shopping nights, and dinners (additional cost may apply).
- Significant savings when renewing your Pass next year.
- Subscription to the Ambassador magazine.
- Chimney Rock at Chimney Rock State Park: Save $2 on Adult and $1 on Youth ages 5–15 regular-priced admission for up to six people. Valid through 2014. Not valid with any other offer, coupon, or discount. Ask about our Annual Pass. For hours and rates, visit chimneyrockpark.com.
- Dollywood and Dollywood's Splash Country: Save $5 on Adult and $5 on Child One-Day Admission Ticket. Unlimited visits and up to four discounted admissions each visit. Ticket can be upgraded to a Season Pass day of visit. Offer valid any operating day in 2014.
- Grandfather Mountain: Save $2 on regular Adult and $1 on Child admission ages 4–12 through 2014. Not valid with other offers.
- New! Mast General Store: Make a $50 purchase, receive a $10 Mast Store Gift Card. Make a $100 purchase, receive a $20 Mast Store Gift Card. Not valid to purchase gift cards. Cannot be used online. Expires December 31, 2014.
- New! Titanic Museum Attraction: Save $5 on regular Adult and $1 on Child admission. Show Biltmore Annual Pass to receive discount. Not valid with other coupons or offers. Valid through 2014.
- Tweetsie Railroad: Save $3 on regular Adult and Child’s ages 3–12 admission when you show your Pass at the ticket center. Valid any day throughout the 2014 season, except for Day Out With Thomas, the Ghost Train Halloween Festival, and in conjunction with any other discount offer.
Biltmore Annual Passes are non-refundable and may not be used by other guests.
Can’t Decide if You Want a Biltmore Annual Pass?
Don’t worry. You have the option of upgrading your Biltmore admission ticket to an Annual Pass on the day of your visit. Visit the Reception & Ticketing Sales Center or any Guest Services location for more information.