- View estate hours.
- Call the Passholder Priority Line at 800-413-9787 for tickets and reservations, including dining, outdoor activities, and accommodations.
- Please be prepared to show your driver's license, pass, and guest tickets at the Admission Gate. Admission tickets and passes will be checked at the front doors of Biltmore House and Winery.
- Please hike, bike, and run on designated trails.
- Bike riders must check in at the Bike Barn in Antler Hill Village and pay a daily trail fee. This fee is waived for Explore Biltmore and Equestrian Passholders and Inn on Biltmore Estate guests.
- Dogs are welcomed on all trails, but must be leashed. Please pick up after your pet.
- Fishing is not permitted.
- There is a $2.00 charge to replace a lost estate pass. Passes may be replaced at the Welcome Center.
- Photography, videotaping, sketching, and cell phone use are not permitted within Biltmore House. Taking photographs of the exterior of Biltmore House and grounds, or sketching images of estate grounds, is permitted for personal use only. All commercial uses are prohibited without express written consent. Recording, filming, photography, or taping of any concert or event is strictly prohibited. See our complete photo policy.
Busy Days & Biltmore House Reservations
If you plan to visit Biltmore House on a busy day during your estate visit, please make a Biltmore House Reservation in advance by calling the Passholder Priority Line at 800-413-9787. If advanced reservations are not made, House Reservations may be made at Biltmore House, based upon availability. To provide more flexibility for your visit, you no longer need a reservation for daytime visits to Biltmore House except for our busy days.
Dining Reservation Info
Passholders may bring guests without estate admission to Antler Hill Village and Winery after 5:00 p.m. Guests must accompany passholders in the same vehicle. Passholders may make advance reservations at the Bistro and Cedric's Tavern. Here's how to make reservations:
Bistro: Call 828-225-6230 for dinner reservations.
Cedric's Tavern: Call 828-225-1320 for dinner reservations.
Deerpark Restaurant: Call 828-225-6260 to make reservations. Passholders are welcome to bring non-ticketed guests with a reservation to Sunday brunch, holiday dining, and evening events.
The Dining Room at the Inn on Biltmore Estate: Call 828-225-1699 to make dinner reservations.
Afternoon Tea at the Inn on Biltmore Estate: Call 828-225-1699 to make reservations .Passholders' guests attending tea are required to have Biltmore admission for the day.
Stable Café: We're sorry, but advanced reservations are not available, except for special Passholder dining and holiday events.