Annual Pass Renewals
Renew Your Pass and Save
Renewing your Biltmore Annual Pass is a good value and an easy way to save money. The cost to renew your pass for an entire year is only $90*. That's less than the cost of two visits to Biltmore. Passholder benefits include:
- Unlimited daytime visits for a year
- Discounted daytime tickets for friends and family, plus kids 16 and under are free
- Save 10% on guided tours, wine experiences and outdoor activities (some restrictions apply, see details under All Annual Passholder Benefits)
- Estate shopping and dining discounts and up to 25% off wine purchased in estate retail shops
- Discounted room rates on select dates at The Inn on Biltmore Estate and Village Hotel on Biltmore Estate (suites and getaway packages excluded)
- Special offers on Biltmore Concert Series and Candlelight Christmas Evenings
- Bring guests without estate admission to Antler Hill Village & Winery after 5:00 p.m. (guests do not have access to Biltmore House & Gardens and must accompany passholders in the same vehicle).
- Plus much more
Renew your pass online or call 800-413-9787 to renew.
You can renew your pass online up to 6 months before or 30 days after the expiration date.
*Plus tax. Savings based on regularly priced adult daytime admission of $49–$69. Restrictions may apply.
If your pass expired more than 30 days ago, please call us at 800-413-9787 for assistance.
Order Your Passholder Photo ID Card
Never be without your Passholder benefits. Bring your paper pass to the Biltmore Reception & Ticketing Sales Center, or to any guest services location on Biltmore, and we’ll replace it with a free Passholder Photo ID card.