Renew Your Pass and Save
Renewing your Biltmore Pass is a good value and an easy way to save money. The cost to renew your pass for an entire year is less than the cost of two visits to Biltmore! Special renewal cost for a Twelve-Month Pass is $74 and an Explore Biltmore Pass is $94.
If you are renewing your pass before the official expiration date, please call 800-413-9787 for quick and easy processing over the phone.
Renewals within 30 Days of Expiration
Has your pass expired within the past 30 days? Renew your pass in just a few clicks by renewing online.
If time has passed by too quickly, and your pass expired more than 30 days ago, call 800-413-9787 for assistance.
Passholder Benefits include:
- Unlimited daytime visits for a year
- Discounted daytime tickets for friends and family
- Special discounts on Candlelight Christmas Evenings
- Estate shopping and dining discounts
- Discounted room rates at the Inn on Biltmore Estate
- Youth 16 and younger visit free when accompanying passholder
- Bring guests without estate admission to Antler Hill Village after 5:00 p.m.
- See all Twelve-Month Pass benefits
- See Upcoming Events
*Savings based on regularly priced adult daytime admission of $59–$64.. Restrictions may apply.
Get Your Photo ID Card
Rugged and water-resistant, the plastic Passholder ID card features your picture, so you can simply show your card when entering the estate or at our shops and restaurants to receive your passholder benefits.
To get your free photo id card, bring your paper pass to the Biltmore Reservation and Ticket Center. We’ll take your photo and replace your card.