Every guest room or suite receives:
- Twice-daily housekeeping attention
- In-room movies (for an additional charge)
- Nightly turn-down service with chocolates
- Bottled water
- Coffee service
- Complimentary, overnight shoeshine
- 24-hour concierge service
- 24-hour in-room dining
- In-room safe deposit box
- Two phone lines with conference calling
- Wireless high speed internet service
- Plush terry bathrobe and slippers
- Luxurious bed linens
- Makeup Mirror, hair dryer and scale
- Antica Farmacista bath products
- Goose down pillows
- Non-allergenic foam pillows (upon request)
- 37" high definition flat panel television
- Complimentary scheduled estate shuttle service*
- All rooms non-smoking
*Separate admission tickets are required to visit Biltmore House and Gardens. Our concierge can arrange for tickets if you are on the European plan. Admission is included in all Inn Packages.
Other Hotel Features
The inn is positioned on our gorgeous 8,000-acre estate and offers beautiful woodland views from all guest rooms. If you would like to guarantee a premium mountain-view room, please contact Inn Sales at email@example.com or call 866-336-1245. All guaranteed views are subject to an additional fee (starting at $50). There are a limited number of guest rooms offering our premium mountain views; therefore, views are based on availability.
Outdoor Pool & Hot Tub
Enjoy our unique rimless pool designed to complement the beautiful Blue Ridge setting. Slip into our hot tub after a busy day of sightseeing or outdoor adventures.
Pool and whirlpool open daily 6:00 a.m.–10:00 p.m.
Pool closes November 5. Whirlpool closes January 2.
Stop by our fitness center where you'll find a selection of weight-training and cardiovascular equipment. The fitness center is open daily 6:00 a.m.–10:00 p.m.
Relax with a good book. Sink into a plush library chair with a glass of Biltmore wine and admire the mountain views of our library windows. The Inn's library is located off of the main lobby.