Ready. Set. Shop!
Getting StartedMake reservations now to enjoy our four-star Inn on Biltmore Estate—inspired by the Biltmore legacy of world-class hospitality and attention to detail.
Start your Biltmore experience the afternoon you arrive with a relaxing visit to Antler Hill Village, close to the Inn on Biltmore Estate. Begin your shopping adventure in our new store, Traditions, offering a graceful mix of decorative home accents including tabletop accessories and home décor that blend perfectly in today’s homes, plus pottery and jewelry crafted by local artisans.
Experience an intimate look at historic Biltmore and the family that created it with The Vanderbilts at Home and Abroad, our new exhibition at the Biltmore Legacy in Antler Hill Village. Included in your Biltmore admission, this exhibition sheds light on the time that the Vanderbilts spent together at Biltmore and beyond.
Enjoy a casual dinner at Cedric’s Tavern. Named for George Vanderbilt’s beloved St. Bernard, Cedric, this warm, relaxing tavern overlooks the Village Green in Antler Hill Village.
Biltmore House: History & Special Gifts
- Next morning, treat yourself to the Inn on Biltmore Estate breakfast buffet in The Dining Room before beginning your day at Biltmore House.
- Purchase our Audio Tour Guide, which covers all rooms open to the public in Biltmore House. Be sure to check out each in-depth information stop for more details on the Vanderbilt family and life on the estate. Click here to view an interactive map »
- Allow plenty of time to enjoy the tour and be sure to ask our Guest Relations Hosts any questions you may have.
- Grab a quick bite at the the Bake Shop (sandwiches, pastries, coffee) before taking our new Friends & Family Guided Tour that focuses on the legendary hospitality of the Vanderbilts and provides a behind-the-scenes glimpse of family stories and vintage clothing and accessories.
- After the tour, immerse yourself in the Stable Shops adjoining Biltmore House.
- The Carriage House features clothing and accessories as well as a mix of products that represent the entire estate.
- Bookbinder’s offers literature, maps, writing materials, and more.
- The Confectionary will satisfy your sweet tooth with everything from elegant hand-made chocolates to all-day lollipops for kids of all ages.
- The Toy Shop offers a stunning array of toys and games from yesteryear to today, plus dolls, stuffed animals, and accessories.
- The Christmas Shop keeps the spirit of the holiday season alive all year with decorations and more.
- Visit the Walled Garden and Conservatory next—it’s a wonderful way to wrap up your first day at Biltmore. Bonus: just below the Conservatory, take advantage of some great gardening shopping at A Gardener’s Place. This unique shop offers both gifts and plants—many of which are exclusive to Biltmore.
- Learn more about floral arranging, tablescaping, and other “how-to” topics with our daily complimentary seminars at A Gardener’s Place. (A Gardener’s Place is open seasonally from late March–December 31.)
- After returning to the inn, indulge in a visit to The Spa. Soothe away the day’s activity with our Revitalizing Package featuring Swedish Massage, Invigorating Foot Scrub, and a Relief & Renew body treatment.
Relax & Rejuvenate
- Indulge in a leisurely morning with the Chef’s breakfast buffet at the inn. Return to The Spa and treat yourself to luxurious services such as a Rose Petal Facial and Rose Petal Pedicure inspired by our historic gardens. Preserve your pedicure with our elegant and comfortable spa slippers.
- The Spa offers a delightful journey for your senses, with treatments inspired by the unique offerings of the estate itself. Each option has been designed to complement our exclusive products that reawaken The Spa experience within your own home.
- Afterward, stroll through Antler Hill Village. Soak up the ambience of this charming 15-acre setting.
- The beautiful shop, Traditions, offers retail shopping at its finest. Look for decorative home accents plus work by an exclusive array of artisans and crafters.
- The Outdoor Adventure Center is your one-stop-shop for activities such as Segways, the Land Rover Experience Driving School, outdoor gear and sundries.
- Don’t miss the Mercantile at Antler Hill Farm. This store is a delightful mix of old-fashioned country favorites, American-made pottery, and local crafts.
- Relax at the Winery and visit our Tasting Room. The Wine Shop is right around the corner and features all Biltmore Wines, casual clothing, plus wine, kitchen, and decorative accessories.
- Have an elegant dinner at The Dining Room at Inn on Biltmore Estate and stop by The Marble Lion—the inn’s charming boutique where you’ll find jewelry, handbags, clothes, and delightful accessories. If you need anything else, The Cottage Door offers a wide selection of gifts, snacks, and sundries.
- Before you leave, be sure to stop by The Gate House—it gives you another chance to pick up anything you might have missed.
There’s so much to see and do at Biltmore that you may want to return again and again. Consider purchasing our Biltmore Twelve–Month Pass, which allows you to come as often as you like in every season, and offers great discounts on shopping and dining. You can buy the pass online, at our Reservation and Ticket Center, or upgrade to a pass from your daily admission ticket at any Guest Services Station.