Discover Biltmore every season and enjoy exclusive Passholder discounts, events, and more.
Annual Passholder Benefits
- Enjoy unlimited daytime visits for a year
- Discounted admission tickets for your friends and family
- Kids ages 16 and younger are admitted free
- Discounts on dining and shopping
- Discounts on guided tours, wine experiences, and outdoor activities
- New discounts on Biltmore wine purchases in all estate retail shops (does not apply to wine purchased for consumption at the estate and not available online). Save ten percent on 1–2 bottles, twenty percent on 3–11 bottles, and twenty-five percent on 12 or more bottles
- Special Inn and spa treatment rates
- See All Passholder Benefits
Buy passes online or call us at 800-411-3812.
*Plus applicable tax.
Purchasing an Annual Pass as a Gift?
You can purchase an Annual Pass online as a gift. Simply visit the purchase page by clicking the button above, and fill out your information. When you get to the Check Out page, select your delivery method as Print At Home. You will receive an email with a printable voucher for your giftee to bring to Biltmore to exchange for an Annual Pass. Please do not select another method, or the pass will only be valid for your name and address.
A Biltmore Equestrian Annual Pass provides all the benefits of a Biltmore Annual Pass, plus access to estate equestrian trails at no additional cost. You'll also enjoy discounts on select outdoor experiences for you and one guest.
Call 828-225-1454 to purchase.
Cost: $220 Adult, $87 Youth (ages 6–16)*
Learn more about our Equestrian Center
*Plus applicable tax. Equestrian Passes are non-transferable and non-refundable. Guests must purchase estate admission ticket.
Are you a current passholder? Visit our Passholder page to learn about special offers, exclusive events, and to renew your pass. Learn more