Bring Your Family to Biltmore
Whatever your age, Biltmore is the perfect family escape. Make memories that last a lifetime while touring a real castle, playing in our 8,000-acre backyard, and exploring our farmyard filled with furry friends. The experiences and stories from your visit will last a lifetime.
Helpful Tips to Plan Your Visit
- Kids ages 9 and younger are admitted free when accompanied by a paying parent or guardian.
- Every restaurant is family-friendly! There are a variety of dining options on the estate, and every restaurant features a children's menu and a helpful wait staff. Whether you need extra straws or a high-chair, we deliver with a smile.
- The Winery is family friendly, with complimentary grape juice available for kids.
- Bring your stroller! Lightweight travel strollers or child backpack carriers are ideal for visiting Biltmore House. They allow you to navigate the house's stairs with ease and give little feet a break.
- Shoes with exposed wheels are not permitted in estate buildings for safety reasons. Please remove wheels before entering any building.
- Take breaks during your tour of Biltmore House. There's no rush to see it all! Sneak outside to the Stable Courtyard for some fresh air, a quick snack, or an early lunch at the Stable Café.
Save Time & Money: Buy Your Tickets & Packages Online
- When you buy tickets online in advance you can skip the line at the Reservation and Ticket Center.
- Plan your visit in one easy step by purchasing an Asheville-area hotel Family Package that includes accommodations, admission to Biltmore, breakfast and lunch, and other great perks.
Great Ideas for Family Fun
Let us help plan your visit to Biltmore! Check out our Family Fun Itinerary page for fun and easy ideas.