Offered Daily, 11:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Included in admission, with a Biltmore Annual Pass, or an overnight stay at The Inn or Village Hotel
Time-honored traditions are kept alive by the enthusiasm and expertise of our blacksmiths, woodworkers, and other craftspeople. Antler Hill Barn hosts craft demonstrations and kids’ hands-on crafting projects that allow children the opportunity to make a special toy or souvenir to take home. At our Farmyard, guests can enjoy engaging farm talks and demos that include sheep herding, goat milking, brushing, and hoof trimming.
- Craft Demonstrations: 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m., 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m., & 4:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Kid’s Hands-On Crafts: 1:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Goat Milking: 11:00 a.m.
- Farm Talk: 11:30 a.m., 3:00 p.m., 5:00 p.m.
- Goat Brushing/Hoof Trimming: 4:00 p.m.
- Sheep Herding: 1:00 p.m., 2:00 p.m., 3:00 p.m., 4:00 p.m., 5:00 p.m. Saturdays through Oct. 26
Demonstrations offered between hours noted and may be weather dependent. Kids’ crafting projects (for children 4-12 and their accompanying adult) change daily and include traditional crafts reminiscent of Biltmore, the Vanderbilt era, or the Appalachian region.