Antler Hill Village Dining & Shopping Overview
- Cedric’s Tavern – Named after George Vanderbilt’s beloved St. Bernard, Cedric, this warm, relaxing pub reflects the less formal side of Biltmore dining and entertaining. Specialties include shepherd’s pie and fish and chips.
- Creamery – A tribute to the original Biltmore Dairy Bar, guests can indulge in Winky Bar sundaes, signature shakes and root beer floats, as well as gourmet coffee and pastries.
- The Smokehouse – The Smokehouse offers smoked pulled pork, beef and chicken; true Southern veggies; bread pudding and other desserts. Seasonal hours.
- Traditions – With her renowned hospitality and sense of style, Edith Vanderbilt was a natural hostess who delighted her visitors with special touches throughout Biltmore House. Within Traditions, the inspiration for its graceful mix of products came from envisioning how Mrs. Vanderbilt would entertain her guests today. Traditions includes decorative home accents and local artisans’ work, including pottery and jewelry.
- The Barn Door – Featuring a unique selection of American made arts and crafts items. Located at Antler Hill Barn.