Belk Adds New Cookware, Serveware, Bedding and More to Popular Biltmore Collection
- Biltmore For Your Home Ruffle Collection of metal serveware includes a two-tier server, chip and dip set, cake stand, 12-inch bowl and rectangular platter. Transitionally styled, the collection features a distinctive wave design. Retail prices range from $50 to $72 per piece.
- Biltmore For Your Home 10-piece Gourmet Stainless Steel Cookware Set ($200 retail). The set includes a 1.5-quart covered saucepan, 2-quart covered saucepan, 3.5-quart covered saute pan, 6-quart covered Dutch oven, 8-inch fry pan and 9.5-inch fry pan. Features include vented, tempered glass lids and double-pour spouts. Pieces sport a brilliant satin finish on the interior and mirror finish on the exterior.
- Biltmore For Your Home 11-piece Tri-Ply Cookware Collection ($360 retail) provides the ultimate cooking experience with its top-quality, full-clad construction. A heavy gauge aluminum core surrounded by two layers of stainless steel ensures even, quick heating, and a transparent, vented lid releases steam and enables food to be monitored without losing heat. Additional open-piece options include a 1.5-quart covered sauce pot ($44), 12-quart covered stock pot ($120) and 2.375-quart covered sauce pot ($60).
- Biltmore For Your Home Elizabethan Bedding Collection ($308 retail). Inspired by the Walled Garden at Biltmore, Elizabethan is a lovely floral bedding ensemble with a meandering vine motif. Previously offered only in select stores, this set’s availability has been expanded due to enthusiastic customer response. The 100-percent cotton set includes a comforter, bedskirt and sham.
- Biltmore For Your Home Whitney Quilt Collection is inspired by the playful floral design found on the Waston Room’s beds where Biltmore founder George Vanderbilt's niece spent Christmas in 1895. The Whitney Collection features a gorgeous embroidered quilt in 100-percent cotton ($200 retail). Also available on an open-stock basis are a coordinating gold, multi-stripe bedskirt, euro shams and decorative bed pillows.
- Biltmore For Your Home Legacy Towels offer enhanced absorbency and an exquisite hand-feel thanks to the use of MicroCotton's proprietary Hydratex yarns. In 100-percent cotton, the Legacy line includes a bath towel ($18), hand towel ($15) and washcloth ($12) in 10 colors — Pale Silver, White, Parchment, Latte, Simple Tan, Go Green, Blue Room, Blue Aqua, Dusty Iris and Spin Yellow.
- Biltmore For Your Home Century Towels feature Spot Stop technology that resists fading, discoloration and spotting from chemicals found in most skincare products, dental whiteners and acne creams. In 100 percent cotton, the Century line includes a bath towel ($15), hand towel ($12) and washcloth ($9) in 15 colors — White, Ivory, Apricot, Wern Brown, Port, Ensign, Blue Nile, Baby Blue, Chalk Violet, Slate, Pine, Epsom Green, Quiet Green, Yellow and Sugar Coral.
- Biltmore For Your Home 610-Tread Count Flexi-Fit Sheet Sets. Made of 100 percent Egyptian cotton, these easy-care sheets provide high-quality comfort with an ultra-smooth softness and feel. The sheets feature Flexi-Fit panels that allow the fitted sheet to fit snug on a mattress from eight to 18 inches thick. A queen set is priced at $145 retail; a pillowcase set is $45. Colors include White, Parchment, Tile Tan, Pewter, Glory Red, Latte, Desert Gold, Asparagus and Blue Clay. Twin and full sizes are available in White and Parchment; open-stock pillowcase sets are available in White, Parchment and Tile Tan.
- Biltmore For Your Home 300-Thread Count Damask Scroll Down Alternative Comforter ($170 for full and queen) features an elegant white damask design with silver cording motif. It is available with a coordinating Memorelle Pillow ($36, jumbo) and mattress pad ($120, queen).
- Biltmore For Your Home 350-Thread Count Terrace Collection Down Alternative Comforter ($170 for full and queen) features a lovely white with blue trim design and is available with a coordinating pillow ($32, jumbo).
- The Biltmore Bath and Body line expands this spring with two new fragrances — Vanilla Jasmine and Amber Musk. Vanilla Jasmine features top notes of luscious fruits blended with sweet vanilla and middle notes of jasmine. Amber Musk, alluring for both ladies and gentlemen, features top notes of citrus lime and mandarin orange and middle notes of basil and thyme. Both scents are available in shower gel, body lotion, hand wash, hand cream and trial size. Prices range from $8 for the hand wash to $12 for lotions and hand creams.