At Biltmore, we believe our employees are the primary factor to our success. Beginning with the hiring process, our unique method strategically selects the perfect candidate who aligns with our company culture, then builds upon that foundation through results-oriented training programs, proven engagement tactics, and continuous observation, encouragement, and measurement.
Engagement is more than job satisfaction – it’s living and breathing the company culture to create real competitive advantages. To create a positive culture of engagement, leadership and innovation must begin on the front lines and be supported through management and corporate leadership. Learn why this blueprint works and how you can apply it to your organization. Discover how to attract the brightest candidates, energize your tenured employees, and create a greater sense of purpose with this workshop.
- Dive into Biltmore’s strategic approach to selecting the right person for the right job.
- Increase and measure employee engagement by strengthening work relationships, providing meaningful work, and creating growth opportunities.
- Learn how to implement coaching within your organization to drive honest conversations, encourage candid feedback, and build trust among your employees.
- Develop a plan that includes realistic action steps, measurable results, and customized solutions for your company.
- Executives: Transform your company culture with a focus on the employee for solid ROI.
- Entrepreneurs: Discover methods for finding the “right fit” employee and retaining your best hires.
- Professionals: Set your team up for success with strategies for improving your organization’s hiring, retention, and engagement.
This workshop will be of greatest benefit to individuals in a supervisory level and above.
Details & Pricing
This course offers 8 hours of Biltmore Center for Professional Development® training with two facilitators. Registration begins around 8:30 AM, and the workshop will last from approximately 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Workshop times will be confirmed once you are registered. The following items are included with your registration:
- Comprehensive reference materials
- Immersive field experience on Biltmore Estate
- Opportunity to hear from current Biltmore leaders
- A breakfast and lunch buffet. Breakfast begins with registration at 8:30 a.m.
- Follow-up coaching session 45-60 days following workshop completion
- Participants will recieve $20 off the best available rate each night at the Inn on Biltmore Estate or Village Hotel on Biltmore Estate. Accomodations are not included with registration.
Early Bird Pricing: $1,147
Early bird pricing of 15% off standard registration is available when booked 120 days or more before the course start date.
Standard Pricing: $1,350
Standard registration is available when booked less than 120 days prior to the program start date.
Alumni Pricing: $1,215
Alumni rate is available to Biltmore Center Alumni at any time.
Students & Teachers: $1,215
Non-Profit Employees: $1,215
Groups of 5 or more participants receive special pricing.
For all discounts listed above, please call 828-225-6158 for registration.
*Biltmore Center offers and discounts cannot be combined. The number of seats in workshops are limited. Savings are based on the non-discounted Biltmore Center for Professional Development standard rate for professional development courses held at Biltmore Estate in Asheville, North Carolina.