Discover Biltmore every season and enjoy exclusive Passholder discounts, events, and more.
Biltmore Annual Pass
Rediscover Biltmore Every Season
Become a passholder now and you can enjoy the beauty of all four seasons on the estate, plus exclusive discounts. Passholder benefits include:
- Unlimited daytime visits for a year
- Discounts on admission tickets for family & friends, plus kids 16 and under are free
- 10% discount on estate dining and shopping
- 10% discount on guided tours, wine experiences and outdoor activities (some restrictions apply, see details under All Annual Passholder Benefits, below)
- Discounts on Biltmore wine purchases in all estate retail shops (does not apply to wine purchased for consumption at the estate and not available online). Save ten percent on 1–2 bottles, twenty percent on 3–11 bottles, and twenty-five percent on 12 or more bottles
- Opportunity to bring guests without estate admission to Antler Hill Village & Winery after 5:00 p.m. (guests do not have access to Biltmore House & Gardens and must accompany passholders in the same vehicle).
- And much more
*Plus applicable tax.
A Biltmore Equestrian Annual Pass provides all the benefits of a Biltmore Annual Pass, plus access to estate equestrian trails at no additional cost. You'll also enjoy discounts on select outdoor experiences for you and one guest.
Call 828-225-1454 to purchase.
Cost: $220 Adult, $87 Youth (ages 6–16)*
Learn more about our Equestrian Center
*Plus applicable tax. Equestrian Passes are non-transferable and non-refundable. Guests must purchase estate admission ticket.
Enjoy this informative video about the benefits of being a passholder.
All Annual Passholder Benefits
- Save on adult admission for family and friends accompanying you to the estate. Purchase discounted guest admission tickets online, at the Reception & Ticketing Sales Center, or by calling the Passholder Priority line at 800-413-9787. Prices subject to change.
- Free daytime admission for kids 16 and under accompanying you on the estate (not applicable to groups).
Discounts are not valid on Saturdays and Christmas Day through New Year’s Day
- Behind-the-Scenes Guided Tours, including Upstairs - Downstairs Tour, Rooftop Tour, Legacy of the Land, Guided House Tour, and Premium House Tour (Audio Guide to Biltmore House not included in discount).*
- Specialty Wine Experiences, including Red Wine & Chocolate, Biltmore Bubbles, and Vine to Wine Tours.*
- Outdoor activities, including Fly-Fishing School, Land Rover Experience Driving School, Land Rover Kids Course, Sporting Clays School, Biking, Carriage Rides, Guided Horseback Trail Rides, Segway Tours, and River Float Trips*
*Advanced reservations are required for guided tours, wine experiences, and outdoor activities as space is limited; call the Passholder Priority Line at 800-413-9787. Biltmore reserves the right to cancel any tour or activity if certain requirements are not met or due to inclement weather. Guests are required to be at least 21 years old to participate in wine experiences.
- 10% discount at all estate and Inn restaurants and quick service venues (excluding room service at the Inn).
- 20% discount on Sunday Brunch at Deerpark Restaurant until 11:30 a.m.
- Bring your guests to Sunday Brunch at Deerpark Restaurant without an estate admission ticket.
- Invitations to holiday dining events, wine dinners, harvest celebrations, and other special dining opportunities throughout the year.
- Dinner reservations at Bistro, Cedric’s Tavern, the Library Lounge and The Dining Room at Inn on Biltmore Estate for you and your guests after 5 p.m.
- Opportunity to bring guests without estate admission tickets to special holiday meals.
* Dining discounts are not extended to purchases by your guests. Not valid on holidays. Discount not valid on alcohol purchases, or in combination with other special discounts. Advance reservations required; please have your Passholder ID number available when making reservations. Guests do not have access to Biltmore House & Gardens and must accompany Passholders in the same vehicle.
- 10% discount at estate shops (exclusion on certain items may apply).
- Discounts on Biltmore wine purchases in all estate retail shops (does not apply to wine purchased for consumption at the estate and not available online). Save ten percent on 1–2 bottles, twenty percent on 3–11 bottles, and twenty-five percent on 12 or more bottles.
- Free access to estate biking and hiking trails (for Passholders and their children 16 and under).
- Opportunity to bring guests without estate admission to Antler Hill Village & Winery after 5:00 p.m. (guests do not have access to Biltmore House & Gardens and must accompany Passholders in the same vehicle).
- Access to the estate 30 minutes before and one hour after regular opening hours; see seasonal hours.
- Discounts at Inn on Biltmore Estate on select dates.
- Ten percent discount on all spa treatments and retail purchases at The Spa at Inn on Biltmore Estate.
- Discounted tickets to Candlelight Christmas Evenings (some restrictions apply). Prices subject to change.
- Ability to purchase tickets for Biltmore Concert Series prior to general public on-sale date.
- Special offers and discounts during Passholder Appreciation.
- Invitations to programs, shopping nights, and dinners (additional cost may apply).
- Significant savings when renewing your Pass next year.
- Subscription to the Ambassador magazine.
- Chimney Rock at Chimney Rock State Park: Save $2 on Adult and $1 on Youth ages 5–15 regular-priced admission for up to six people. Valid through 2015. Not valid with any other offer, coupon, or discount. Ask about our Annual Pass. For hours and rates, visit chimneyrockpark.com.
- Dollywood and Dollywood's Splash Country: Save $5 on Adult and $5 on Child One-Day Admission Ticket. Unlimited visits and up to four discounted admissions each visit. Ticket can be upgraded to a Season Pass day of visit. Offer valid any operating day in 2015.
- Grandfather Mountain: Save $2 on regular Adult and $1 on Child admission ages 4–12 through 2015. Not valid with other offers.
- Mast General Store: 20% off Mast Store Branded Merchandise (excluding sale items). Expires December 31, 2015.
- Titanic Museum Attraction: Save $5 on regular Adult and $1 on Child admission and $5 on a Family Pass. Not valid with other coupons or offers. Valid through 2015.
- Tweetsie Railroad: Save $3 on regular Adult and Child’s (ages 3–12) admission. Valid any day throughout the 2015 season, except for Day Out With Thomas, the Ghost Train Halloween Festival, and in conjunction with any other discount offer.
Biltmore Annual Passes are non-refundable and may not be used by other guests.
Can’t Decide if You Want a Biltmore Annual Pass?
Don’t worry. You have the option of upgrading your Biltmore admission ticket to an Annual Pass on the day of your visit. Visit the Reception & Ticketing Sales Center or any Guest Services location for more information.