Things to Do This Winter
January 8 - March 19, 2018
During this most peaceful of seasons, when prices are at their lowest on admission and overnight stays, we invite you to relax, reflect, and restore.
- Self-guided visit to Biltmore House & Gardens
- Complimentary audio guides to Biltmore House (Jan. 8–Feb. 8)
- Access to our elegant new costume exhibition, Glamour on Board: Fashion from Titanic the Movie, beginning Feb. 9
Access to Antler Hill Village & Winery is also included, where you’ll enjoy:
- Complimentary wine tastings at America’s most-visited winery
- Seasonal farm-to-table dining at your choice of three fantastic restaurants
- A variety of shops filled with unique Biltmore treasures
- Friendly farm animals to cuddle at our Farmyard
- The Outdoor Adventure Center, headquarters for estate exploration
With rates at our two splendid properties at their lowest of the year, there’s no better time to experience the luxury of waking on George Vanderbilt’s magnificent estate than right now.
Save up to $10 on each admission ticket when you book 7+ days in advance!
More to Do
Antler Hill Village & Winery
Charming Antler Hill Village is the perfect place to relax and unwind after a busy day on the estate. Sample award-winning wines and delectable cheeses, chocolates, and charcuterie at the Winery’s beautifully appointed wine bar. Visit the Farmyard to pet the friendly farm animals, browse our unique collection of shops, then cap off your time with us by enjoying fresh farm-to-table fare at one of our restaurants.
Tours and Outdoor Activities
Engaging tour opportunities include behind-the-scenes tours of Biltmore House and the estate, and special tours and tastings at our Winery. For those interested in exploring more of Biltmore’s 8,000 acres, our Outdoor Adventure Center provides an abundance of outdoor pursuits, from biking, horseback riding, and carriage rides, to sporting clays, Segway tours, and Land Rover off-road driving, including the New Land Rover Heritage Experience.
Dine with us this winter to delight in fresh seasonal flavors from Biltmore’s gardens and local farms! Farm-fresh ingredients range from tender lettuces and asparagus to estate-raised lamb and beef and artisan cheeses from area producers. Inspired by this seasonal bounty, talented estate chefs devise menus thoughtfully designed to please a variety of palates while pairing perfectly with Biltmore’s handcrafted wines, signature cocktails, and craft beers.