Make Every Moment Memorable
Discover how Biltmore's history, picturesque beauty, exclusive location, and superlative guest service provide great opportunities for memorable visits and activities.
Our professional Group Sales staff is eager to develop unique experiences for your clients or organization. Almost anything is possible! Please contact Group Sales at 800-211-9805 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Daytime options include:
- Self-guided visits to Biltmore—including George Vanderbilt's grand country home, century-old gardens, and wine tastings at our expansive winery
- Guided tours—exclusive visits to areas of Biltmore House not open to the public led by knowledgeable hosts; private guided tours offered before and after normal operating hours
- Garden tours led by guides who detail the history and special features of estate grounds
- Customized wine appreciation seminars including barrel tastings or wine tastings accompanied by fresh fruits, cheeses, and a guided behind-the-scenes tour of the winery's production facilities
- Outdoor activities conveniently held on estate property such as guided nature hikes, biking, hiking, and river rafting
- Customized programs offering fly-fishing education, off-road driving courses, and many other options
Evening options include:
- Guided tours of Biltmore House in late afternoon with return visits the next day
- Candlelight Christmas Evenings — self-guided visits of Biltmore House illuminated completely with candles and soft lights, much as the house appeared when George Vanderbilt lived here
- Exclusive dinner and entertainment options held adjacent to Biltmore House on the South Terrace or Italian Garden
- Informal dinners and themed events held at Lioncrest, Champagne Cellar, Conservatory, Deerpark Pavilion and Antler Hill Barn
For a full list of options, click here to view our 2013 Group Information.