If your organization could use a more tailored approach, consider a customized solution. Our experienced staff of instructional designers is trained to sculpt the programming to your needs, across a wide variety of industries and personalities. To get this level of customization, we guide you and your team through the following steps:
Step 1: Establish Outcomes
Our team will conduct a brief needs analysis addressing your desired outcomes, expectations, and personalities of your team.
Step 2: Choose the PlayersWhile you may already have a list of proposed attendees, our needs analysis can help further determine who might get the greatest benefit from a customized program.
Step 3: Construct the Program
Each proposal includes a complete agenda, educational objectives, and process briefings. We’ll also detail program pricing and additional services offered on the Biltmore estate.
Step 4: Experience Your Creation
You and your team will enjoy an intense, interactive development opportunity focused on experiential activities and behind-the-scenes learning that weaves in Biltmore best practices and core competencies. The program will conclude with a powerful action-planning session.
Step 5: Evaluation and Follow-UpStakeholders evaluate the program, ensuring alignment with intended objectives. Follow-up coaching for any program is available at an additional fee.
Customized Programs in Biltmore Best Practices
- Historic Preservation
- Corporate/Environmental Sustainability
- Managing a Family Business
- New Business Development
- Human Resources
- Landscaping & Horticulture
- Special Events Development
- Training & Development
- Conflict Resolution
- Communicating with & Managing Multiple Generations
- Dealing with Different Communication Styles
- Developing Your Academic Internship Program
- Developing Your On-the-Job Training Program
- Developing Your Mission, Vision, Values
- Developing Your New Hire Orientation Program
- Developing Your Service Training Program
- Cultivating Change
- Storytelling as a Business Strategy
- Employee Engagement
- Employee Healthcare Innovation