Plan Your Group Visit
Your Admission Includes:
- A self-guided visit of Biltmore House
- Access to our historic gardens and Antler Hill Village
- Admission to our exhibition, The Vanderbilts at Home and Abroad
- Free wine tasting and guided Winery tour
- And much more!
We also offer a wide variety of activities that can be customized to your group's specific interests, including specialty tours, outdoor activities, workshops, and special lectures.
Be sure to download our Group Information Guide for details on group activities, events, dining, and policies.
Interested in booking a group visit?
Call us at 800-211-9805 or submit an online request to learn more.
Helpful Tips Before Your Visit
- For groups of 20 or more, reservations must be made at least two weeks in advance.
- Plan on arriving 45 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time.
- Upon arrival, please check in at the Group Sales Office at the entrance of the estate.