Stories are the fabric of our lives. They create an emotional connection and provide meaning to ordinary events. As a fifth-generation, family-owned business, Biltmore uses stories to share our history and remember those who contributed to our company’s founding. By weaving memories into our corporate culture, we create a powerful touchstone for our leadership team, employees, and customers.
Discover how and why you should incorporate storytelling into your organization as a competitive advantage, no matter the industry. Explore how to use results-oriented storytelling to achieve your outcome, whether that be to drive a change initiative, thrive after a challenging time, build brand loyalty, or other achieve another organizational goal. You’ll learn how to communicate your stories effectively and how to foster emotional engagement that excites your employees and customers and creates fierce loyalty. Best of all, you’ll leave with a solid plan that helps you move forward and make storytelling a part of your success story.
- Learn how to identify your corporation’s stories and how to weave them into your company’s culture.
- Bolster your employee culture, increase customer loyalty, and drive community support by communicating your stories with maximum impact.
- Transform storytelling into a business strategy that attracts customer and clients, creates engagement with your business, and leaves customers wanting more.
- Create a plan that incorporates Biltmore best practices and includes personalized solutions for your company
• Executives: Create raving fans for your company and improve overall culture.
• Entrepreneurs: Take your business to the next level through memorable encounters with your product or service.
• Professionals: Communicate changes effectively in your organization through the emotional impact of storytelling.
Details & Pricing
This course offers 8 hours of Biltmore Center for Professional Development® training with two facilitators. Registration begins around 8:30 AM, and the workshop will last from approximately 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Workshop times will be confirmed once you are registered. The following items are included with your registration:
- Comprehensive reference materials
- Immersive field experience on Biltmore Estate
- Opportunity to hear from current Biltmore leaders
- A breakfast and lunch buffet. Breakfast begins with registration at 8:30 a.m.
- Follow-up coaching session 45-60 days following workshop completion
- Early Bird Price available when booked 120 days or more before the course start date: $1,147
- Participants will recieve $20 off the best available rate each night at the Inn on Biltmore Estate or Village Hotel on Biltmore Estate. Accomodations are not included with registration.
Standard registration is available when booked less than 120 days prior to the program start date: $1,350
Alumni rate is available to Biltmore Center Alumni at any time: $1,215
Students & Teachers: $1,215
Non-Profit Employees: $1,215
Groups of 5 or more participants receive special pricing.
For all discounts listed above, please call 828-225-6158 for registration.
*Biltmore Center offers and discounts cannot be combined. The number of seats in workshops are limited. Savings are based on the non-discounted Biltmore Center for Professional Development standard rate for professional development courses held at Biltmore Estate in Asheville, North Carolina.