The Art of Customer Service
At Biltmore, we believe that exceptional customer experiences do not occur by accident. They are the result of intentional planning and processes designed to exceed expectations. When organizations are customer-centric, they have the opportunity to create unforgettable moments for customers through relational rather than transactional encounters. This creates greater intent to return and recommend, fostering brand loyalty.
For more than 120 years, Biltmore has centered its business philosophy around the customer experience to create an icon that is synonymous with quality, customer service, and hospitality. Discover why providing exceptional customer experiences is the key to transforming your business. Learn the steps and tactics to interacting with your customers & clients in a positive, welcoming, and authentic manner in this workshop.
- Learn time-tested Biltmore best practices to assess and improve your organization.
- Discover and adapt our standards and processes to provide world-class service to your customers and clients at every touchpoint.
- Obtain methods for creating a service culture that empowers your employees and creates extraordinary experiences for your customers—no matter what the industry.
- Discover how to convert a dissatisfied client into your biggest fan with our service recovery strategy.
- Transform our best practices into a personalized action plan with measurable results.
- Executives: Differentiate your organization with a unique customer experience that creates profitable "wows" every time.
- Entreprenuers: Develop systems and processes to improve the customer experience and raise service standards.
- Professionals: Discover new ways to deliver exceptional internal and external service within your teams and to your customers.
Details & Pricing
This course offers 8 hours of Biltmore Center for Professional Development® training with two facilitators. Registration begins around 8:30 AM, and the workshop will last from approximately 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Workshop times will be confirmed once you are registered. The following items are included with your registration:
- Comprehensive reference materials
- Immersive field experience on Biltmore Estate
- Opportunity to hear from current Biltmore leaders
- A breakfast and lunch buffet. Breakfast begins with registration at 8:30 a.m.
- Follow-up coaching session 45-60 days following workshop completion
- Participants will recieve $20 off the best available rate each night at the Inn on Biltmore Estate or Village Hotel on Biltmore Estate. Accomodations are not included with registration.
Early Bird Pricing: $1,147
Early bird pricing of 15% off standard registration is available when booked 120 days or more before the course start date.
Standard Pricing: $1,350
Standard registration is available when booked less than 120 days prior to the program start date.
Alumni Pricing: $1,215
Alumni rate is available to Biltmore Center Alumni at any time.
Students & Teachers: $1,215
Non-Profit Employees: $1,215
Groups of 5 or more participants receive special pricing.
For all discounts listed above, please call 828-225-6158 for registration.
*Biltmore Center offers and discounts cannot be combined. The number of seats in workshops are limited. Savings are based on the non-discounted Biltmore Center for Professional Development standard rate for professional development courses held at Biltmore Estate in Asheville, North Carolina.