Biltmore’s Corporate Partnership Program provides Partner organizations the opportunity to share the beauty of Biltmore with their employees/members at an exclusive rate.
We offer two types of value-priced ticket programs:
Our Corporate Partnership Program is designed exclusively for employee and member organizations as an internal benefits offering, and is not intended for the general public.
We look forward to partnering with you.
Corporate Partner Ticket Program Details
Corporate Partner Tickets are:
- Daytime admission tickets purchased in bulk
- Sold by season; prices vary by season
- Valid for a single daytime visit during the season for which they are purchased
- May be resold to employees/members or offered as rewards and incentives as part of a corporate benefits program
Corporate Partners may:
- Order 20 or more daytime admission tickets at a time; orders may be combinations of Youth and Adult tickets
- Enjoy special Corporate Partner Ticket promotions during the year
- Request free promotional and marketing materials at any time
The person(s) directly involved in administering the Corporate Partner Ticket Program receive(s) two complimentary daytime admission tickets per calendar year. These complimentary tickets are:
- Based on active annual production and program guidelines
- Valid Sunday – Thursday year round; blackout dates may apply
Online Corporate Partner Ticket Program
Details are the same as outlined above, but Online Corporate Partners also enjoy access to Corporate Partner Tickets via a unique Online Promo Code. This allows them to:
- Provide employees/members the convenience of purchasing/printing daytime admission tickets and reserving their Biltmore House entry time prior to their visit from the comfort of their home or office
- Receive special promotions online
Qualifications for our Online Corporate Partner Ticket Program are as follows:
- A company/organization intranet or permission-based platform that is for the exclusive use of employees/members
- 1,500 or more employees/members
- Invoices are sent via mail upon order completion.
- Tickets are delivered via FedEx with an enclosed Order Summary.
- Payment terms are net 30 days with approved credit application.
- Participation renewal based on production.
- Savings based on daily, dynamic gate pricing.