This fresh, fruity salsa is perfect for a summer gathering.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 fresh pineapple - diced small
- 1/2 red onion - diced small
- 1 tablespoon champagne vinegar
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoons cilantro - chopped
- Salt & pepper
Peel pineapple by cutting off all rind and rough spots on flesh. Cut into quarters, remove core and dice small. Small dice red onion and toss with pineapple. In a small bowl, combine vinegars and honey and add to pineapple mixture. Add cilantro, then salt and pepper to taste.