Private, Historic & One-of-a-Kind
Step back in time with an exclusive stay at our historic Cottage, and delight in the privacy and luxury of the most extraordinary lodging experience the estate has to offer.
Our 1,500-square foot Cottage offers a gourmet kitchen, comfortable living room, formal dining room, and powder room on the main level. On the second level are two bedrooms, each with a queen bed and cozy sitting area, and two bathrooms, each with a dual vanity, jetted bathtub, and walk-in shower. Outside, the charming porch and private courtyard offer a peaceful escape with natural beauty.
Explore the Cottage
- Access to Biltmore gardens and grounds, Antler Hill Village, and the Winery for your length of stay
- Exclusive 24-hour access to The Inn’s Chateau Tier Lounge stocked with non-alcoholic beverages and snacks
- Complimentary wine and light hors d’oeuvres served 4–7 p.m. daily at The Inn’s Chateau Tier Lounge
- Complimentary self-parking
- 24-hour concierge service
- Access to casual and fine dining restaurants
- Access to The Spa Biltmore in The Inn on Biltmore Estate
- Shops with complimentary delivery to room
- Access to The Inn’s fitness center
- Access to The Inn’s outdoor hot tub
- Access to The Inn’s heated outdoor pool (open seasonally)
- Amenity menu including custom cakes, fruit and cheese plates, and custom food baskets
- Floral services
- Complimentary Wi-Fi/Internet
- Keurig® coffee maker including tea and coffee
- Flat screen television with in-room movies and entertainment in living room as well as bedrooms
- Telephones, iron and ironing board, hair dryer, and safe
- Custom bathrobe, slippers, and bath products
- Complimentary bottled water
- Complimentary estate shuttle service
- Complimentary downtown shuttle service offered on Fridays and Saturdays
- Complimentary nightly turn-down service
- Laundry and dry-cleaning services
- No resort fees
- All rooms non-smoking & pet-free; service animals are welcome
Guests must provide their own transportation to The Inn to enjoy select services.
When I check for availability online, I get the message that nothing’s available. What can I do?
- We may be sold out on one or more of the dates you’ve requested. Please change dates and try again.
- The options you requested may include a room type or package that is not available. Please change your request and try again.
- You may have too many people on your reservation request. There is a limit of four people per guest room or suite. At least one person on your reservation request must be an adult. For connecting or adjoining rooms, please contact our Reservations Department toll-free at 866-336-1245 (Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–8 p.m. ET and Saturday and Sunday 9 a.m.–5 p.m.). For bookings of six or more rooms, please contact our Group Sales Department at 800-211-9805.
- There may be stay requirements for specific dates. Please change the dates and try again.
Do the prices shown online include taxes?
No. The rate displayed is pre-tax unless otherwise noted. The final amount will be displayed before checkout and includes taxes.
If I request a particular feature, am I guaranteed to receive it?
We will honor your request for special features to the best of our ability, but we cannot guarantee them.
When are check-in and check-out?
Check-in begins at 4 p.m. Check-out time is 11 a.m.
Do you have smoking rooms or pet-friendly rooms?
Pets are not permitted at any of the lodging accommodations on the estate. ADA-regulated service animals are allowed. All guest rooms and internal public areas at our lodging facilities are non-smoking. There are exterior areas designated for smokers.
Dining and Shopping
Should I make dinner and afternoon tea reservations prior to my arrival?
Dining reservations are strongly encouraged and may be made in advance by calling our Reservations Department toll-free at 866-336-1245 (Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–8 p.m. ET and Saturday and Sunday 9 a.m.–5 p.m.). Advance reservations for Afternoon Tea in The Dining Room at The Inn are required.
Do your restaurants have a dress code?
For The Dining Room at The Inn, collared shirts and slacks are suggested for men; dresses, skirts, or dress pants and blouses are suggested for women. All other estate restaurants recommend resort casual apparel.
Will I be able to charge purchases to my room?
Purchases at any restaurant or shop on the estate may be charged to your room, provided you have established credit upon check-in by presenting your valid, current credit card.
Estate Admission and Activities
I’ve already booked my room reservation; how do I book additional estate activities for my stay?
Please call our Reservations Department toll-free at 866-336-1245 (Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–8 p.m. ET and Saturday and Sunday 9 a.m.–5 p.m.). Booking dining reservations and additional estate activities prior to arrival offers better availability.
If I plan to pick up my admission tickets at check-in, how do I get onto the estate and to The Inn?
Please inform the security officer at the entrance gate that you are registered at The Inn. The officer will verify that you are on the arrival list for the day. Once on the estate, follow the signs to The Inn. From the entrance gate, The Inn is approximately three miles away.
Didn’t find the answer to your question?
Please our Reservations Department toll-free at 866-336-1245 (Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–8 p.m. ET and Saturday and Sunday 9 a.m.–5 p.m.) or submit an online request. on the estate may be charged to your room, provided you have established credit upon check-in by presenting your valid, current credit card.