There’s No Better Time to Be a Passholder
Join our Passholder family today to experience George Vanderbilt’s 8,000-acre Blue Ridge Mountain oasis time and time again… for less.
Cost: $299 per person plus tax.
See all Annual Pass benefits below.
Already a Passholder?
Quick Links for Passholders:
Passholder Priority Line: 800-413-9787
Discover More Biltmore with an Annual Pass
Year-round, premium access invites you to discover more Biltmore: enjoy unlimited visits to America’s Largest Home® and wrap yourself in the estate’s natural splendor every glorious season of the year.
Annual Passholder Full Benefits
Free Audio Guides for You
In addition to year-round access to Biltmore House & Gardens, Passholders also enjoy free Audio Guides to Biltmore House!
Ticket Discounts for Your Guests
Save up to $13 on adult admission for family and friends. Purchase discounted guest admission tickets—which include Audio Guides—online, at the Reception & Ticketing Sales Center, or by calling the Passholder Priority line at 800-413-9787. Prices subject to change.
Free daytime admission for kids 16 and under accompanying you on the estate (not applicable to groups)
Free Admission for Kids 16 and Under
Passholders enjoy free daytime admission year-round for kids 16 and under who accompany them on the estate.
Tour and Activity Discounts
Passholders enjoy a 10% discount* on the following estate activities, on the days noted, for Passholder and one accompanying guest:
- Behind-the-Scenes Guided Tours Sunday-Friday only
- Specialty Wine Experiences Sunday-Friday only
- Outdoor Activities Daily
*Discounts are not valid Christmas Day through New Year’s Day. Advance reservations are required for guided tours, wine experiences, and outdoor activities as space is limited; please call the Passholder Priority Line at 800-413-9787. Biltmore reserves the right to cancel any tour or activity if certain requirements are not met or due to inclement weather. Guests are required to be at least 21 years old to participate in wine experiences.
Legends of Art & Innovation Ticket Discounts
Passholders enjoy exclusive savings on all exhibitions in Biltmore’s must-see exhibition series, Legends of Art & Innovation.
Featuring multi-sensory experiences, each exhibition illuminates iconic masterworks via immersive symphonies of light, color, and sound.
Happening now: Italian Renaissance Alive
Save on Exhibition Only admission (for yourself*) and on Guest Tickets that include Biltmore House and Exhibition admission!
*Exhibition Only admission is available exclusively for Passholders. To bring guests to the exhibition, simply use your discount to purchase Biltmore House + Exhibition Guest Tickets.
- Passholders enjoy a 10% discount* at estate restaurants and quick service venues.
- Passholders receive invitations to holiday dining events, wine dinners, harvest celebrations, and other special dining opportunities throughout the year.
- After 5 p.m. with advance reservations**, Passholders may bring guests with them for dinner at Bistro, Cedric’s®️ Tavern, Village Social, and The Dining Room*** at The Inn. Reservations are NOT required to dine at Library Lounge at The Inn, where dining is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
*Dining discounts can NOT be extended to purchases by your guests or to groups, and are NOT valid on holidays, alcohol purchases, or in combination with other special discounts.
**Advance reservations strongly recommended; please have your Passholder ID number available when making reservations. Guests accompanying Passholder after 5 p.m. for dining reservations do NOT have access to Biltmore House & Gardens and MUST accompany Passholder in same vehicle.
***Dining at The Dining Room is available to Passholders from January–October only.
- Passholders enjoy a 10% discount at estate shops and online. Exclusions on certain items may apply.
- Passholders enjoy the following discounts on Biltmore wine purchases* in all estate retail shops and online: 10% on 1–2 bottles, 20% on 3–11 bottles, and 25% on 12 or more bottles.
*Does not apply to wine purchased by the glass or by the bottle while dining or enjoying wine tastings at estate dining or tasting venues.
Passholders enjoy a 10% discount on stays at the estate’s splendid overnight properties: Village Hotel, The Inn, and Cottages on Biltmore Estate.
Low Pass Renewal Rate
Enjoy a $10 savings when you renew your Pass within 30 days of your renewal date: just $139 for another full year of all a Biltmore Annual Pass has to offer!
Additional Privileges and Benefits
Passholders also enjoy:
- Free access to estate biking and hiking trails for Passholders and their children 16 and under.
- Opportunity to bring guests without estate admission to Antler Hill Village & Winery after 5:00 p.m. Guests do not have access to Biltmore House & Gardens and must accompany Passholders in the same vehicle.
- Access to the estate 30 minutes before regular operating hours, except during special morning events; see seasonal hours.
- 10% discount on all spa treatments and retail purchases at The Spa Biltmore located in The Inn on Biltmore Estate.
- Discounted tickets to Candlelight Christmas Evenings. Some restrictions apply. Prices subject to change.
- Special offers and discounts during Passholder Appreciation.
- Invitations to special programs, shopping nights, and dinners. Additional cost may apply.
- Special rate when renewing your Pass each year.
- Subscription to Ambassador magazine.