Indulge in an exclusive getaway at a private retreat.
Stay overnight at one of the historic Cottages on Biltmore Estate™. Beautifully updated to offer a unique experience of Biltmore, each of these private homes is an oasis of service, style, and charm.
A Cottage stay invites you to experience the same gracious hospitality enjoyed by George and Edith Vanderbilt’s guests, along with the finest amenities, and the opportunity to include details aligned with your specific preferences.
Cottages booking information:
- There is a two-night minimum on all reservations.
- Reservations can be made for two, four, six, or seven consecutive nights.
- Arrival days are Monday, Wednesday, and Friday only.
- A three-night stay is available with Friday arrival.
- Dairy Foreman’s Cottage and Market Gardener’s Cottage can accommodate up to five guests each.
- Line House Cottages I & II can accommodate up to four guests each.
- When booking a cottage, you are reserving the entire cottage.