Biltmore’s Exclusive Private Retreat
Beautifully restored, each of our historic Cottages on Biltmore Estate™ is a private oasis of personalized service, style, and charm: a true “home away from home” tucked amid the splendor of an 8,000-acre family estate.
Discover the gracious hospitality George and Edith Vanderbilt lavished upon their guests more than a century ago… the finest amenities and a stay customized to your specific preferences.
Cottages booking information:
- Reservations can be made for two, four, six, or seven consecutive nights.
- Arrival and departure days are Monday, Wednesday, and Friday ONLY.
- There is a two-night minimum stay required for Monday and Wednesday arrivals, and a three-night minimum stay required for Friday arrivals.
- Dairy Foreman’s Cottage and Market Gardener’s Cottage can accommodate up to five guests each.
- Line House Cottages I & II can accommodate up to four guests each.
- When booking a cottage, you are reserving the entire cottage.
Connecting Past and Present
Our Cottages provide a more personalized experience of Biltmore Estate. Named after their original occupants, each Cottage has its own specific story to tell. These updated historic homes connect Biltmore’s present with its storied past and allow guests to imagine themselves residents of the estate.
Resplendent in Every Season
With a full year of offerings there’s always something new to discover and explore at Biltmore. An overnight stay invites you experience the estate at your leisure. See and do more, relax into your own private oasis of style and charm, then wake amid Blue Ridge Mountain beauty.
Book Your Escape with Confidence
Each of our splendid overnight properties invites you to relax into gracious hospitality. With enhanced health and safety protocols in place—and knowledgeable staff to greet you and answer any questions you may have—your Biltmore stay is sure to be an exceptional experience.
Health & Safety