Indulge in an exclusive getaway at a private retreat.
Stay overnight at one of four historic Cottages on Biltmore Estate™. Beautifully updated to offer a unique experience of Biltmore, each of these private homes is an oasis of service, style, and charm.
A Cottage stay invites you to experience the same gracious hospitality enjoyed by George and Edith Vanderbilt’s guests: the finest amenities and the opportunity to personalize your stay with details that align with your specific preferences.
Cottages booking information:
- There is a two-night minimum on all reservations.
- Reservations can be made for two, four, six, or seven consecutive nights.
- Arrival days are Monday, Wednesday, and Friday only.
- A three-night stay is available with Friday arrival.
- Dairy Foreman’s Cottage and Market Gardener’s Cottage can accommodate up to five guests each.
- Line House Cottages I & II can accommodate up to four guests each.
- When booking a cottage, you are reserving the entire cottage.