Discover an Exclusive Private Retreat
Beautifully updated, each of the historic Cottages on Biltmore Estate™ is a unique, private oasis of service, style, and charm.
A Cottage stay invites you to experience the same gracious hospitality enjoyed by George and Edith Vanderbilt’s guests: the finest amenities and the opportunity to personalize your stay with details that align with your specific preferences.
Cottages booking information:
- Reservations can be made for two, four, six, or seven consecutive nights.
- Arrival and departure days are Monday, Wednesday, and Friday ONLY.
- There is a two-night minimum stay required for Monday and Wednesday arrivals, and a three-night minimum stay required for Friday arrivals.
- Dairy Foreman’s Cottage and Market Gardener’s Cottage can accommodate up to five guests each.
- Line House Cottages I & II can accommodate up to four guests each.
- When booking a cottage, you are reserving the entire cottage.
Biltmore Blooms has arrived early. During this annual celebration of spring’s return, the gardens’ vivid hues against our Blue Ridge Mountain backdrop is a must-see experience, as is the world premiere of Italian Renaissance Alive. Don’t miss this stunning illumination of the greatest artistic period in history.
Biltmore Blooms is Here
Italian Renaissance Alive
Book Your Escape with Confidence
Each of our splendid overnight properties invites you to relax into gracious hospitality. With enhanced health and safety protocols in place—and knowledgeable staff to greet you and answer any questions you may have—your Biltmore stay is sure to be an exceptional experience.
Health & Safety