Reservation Policies for:
Market Gardener’s Cottage and Dairy Foreman’s Cottage
- A deposit equal to two nights minus applicable taxes is required to secure your reservation.
- Cancellations made at least 30 days prior to arrival will result in a refund of the deposit, minus a $250 non-refundable administration fee.
- If your reservation is cancelled between 29 and 15 days of arrival, we will kindly move your deposit, less a $250 administration fee, to a new date based on availability.
- If your reservation is cancelled within 15 days of arrival, half of your deposit will be forfeited and the remainder of your deposit will be moved to your new reservation date, which must fall within one year of your original arrival date.
- Cottages on Biltmore Estate™ are not ADA-approved nor wheelchair accessible. Guests must use stairs to enter cottages and access second-floor bedrooms.
- Each cottage has a 5-person maximum occupancy.
- Pets are not permitted at the cottages; a $1,000 fee will be charged if a pet is found in the cottages. ADA-regulated service animals are permitted without fee.
- Cottages are smoke-free properties; a $1,000 fee will be charged if smoking is detected within the cottages.