Treat someone to the Biltmore experience with a gift card.
Biltmore offers gift cards that can be used at estate locations for attraction tickets, tours, outdoor activities, wine programs, retail items, dining purchases, or overnight estate accommodations.…
Save $100 on Annual Pass, Plus Three Months Free!
ONLINE EMAILED GIFT CARDS
- Select from five gift card designs and add your own special message
- Print or email for easy, thoughtful gift-giving
- Available for immediate email delivery or schedule a date for delivery
- May be used for purchases on the estate, online, or by phone (reservations for The Inn and Village Hotel must be booked by phone)
- No activation fee
- Create an account to register gift cards, view balance, and protect them from theft or loss
Gift Card FAQs
What is the minimum and maximum amount that I can put on a new gift card?
The minimum amount is $15. The maximum amount is $1,000.
Can I use my gift card at Belk’s or other Biltmore-affiliated stores?
No, gift cards may only be used through Biltmore.com or onsite.
How can I check the balance on my card?
Gift card recipient may check their balance by calling the toll-free number on the gift card at any time.
- Is Biltmore tracking personal information or shopping habits?