Turkey Cobb Lettuce Wraps
Scroll Serveware Collection
Add elegance and charm to your next gathering with our beautiful, new Scroll Serveware Collection.
See All Recipes
CUSTOMER REVIEWS - Be the first to submit a review
This refreshing take on turkey will have you enjoying your Thanksgiving leftovers in tasty style—no boring turkey sandwich here!
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1 1/2 pounds leftover turkey - coarsely chopped
- 2 heads bibb or green leaf lettuce - washed
- 1/2 pound raw diced bacon
- 2 hard-boiled eggs - peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1 avocado
- 1 lemon - juiced
- 1/2 pound (8 ounces) blue cheese - crumbled
- 1 large ripe red tomato - diced 1/2 inch
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- Salt and black pepper to taste
In a medium skillet over medium high heat, cook the bacon until crisp, stirring occasionally. Drain and reserve. Cut avocado into 1/4 inch slices and toss with juice from lemon. Pull large outer leaves from lettuce, setting out two to three per person depending on size. Reserve smaller leaves for another use.
Season turkey with salt and pepper to taste, and distribute evenly on each lettuce wrap. Divide bacon, tomatoes, avocado, blue cheese, and eggs evenly over each lettuce wrap. Top with more pepper and drizzle with ranch dressing.