Bring Your Family to Biltmore
Whatever your age, Biltmore is the perfect family escape. Make memories that last a lifetime while touring a real castle and exploring our Farmyard filled with furry and feathery friends.
- Every restaurant is family-friendly. There are a variety of dining options on the estate, and every restaurant features a children’s menu and a helpful wait staff. Whether you need extra straws or a highchair, we deliver with a smile.
- The Winery offers complimentary grape juice for the kids.
- Bring your stroller. Lightweight travel strollers or child backpack carriers are ideal for visiting Biltmore House. They allow you to navigate the house’s stairs with ease and give little feet a break.
- Shoes with exposed wheels are not permitted in estate buildings for safety reasons. Please remove wheels before entering any building.
- Take breaks during your visit to Biltmore House. There’s no rush to see it all. Head outside to the Stable Courtyard for some fresh air, a quick snack, or an early lunch at the Stable Café.
Tickets & Packages
- When you buy tickets online in advance, you can skip the line at the Reception & Ticketing Sales Center. Buy tickets
Kids 16 and younger admitted free all summer (through Labor Day)!
The rest of the year, kids ages 9 and younger are admitted free when accompanied by a paying parent or guardian.
- Plan your visit in one easy step by purchasing an Asheville-area hotel Family Package that includes accommodations, admission to Biltmore, breakfast and lunch, and other great perks. Learn more
Let us help plan your visit to Biltmore with fun and easy ideas for your whole family. View Family Itineraries
Meet the Abernathys
Follow the Abernathy family on their very first visit to the mountains and accompany them on their Biltmore adventure.