Biltmore Help Center
Health & Safety
Am I required to wear a face covering?
Face coverings are optional. Guests and employees who prefer to wear a face covering are encouraged to do so.
What are you doing to clean your hotel guest rooms and guest cottages?
- Application of established industry-leading disinfection procedures aligned with CDC guidelines, including the use of CDC-compliant cleaning products, increased sanitation frequency, and the disinfection of high-touch items in guest rooms and cottages.
- Additional time will be spent disinfecting such high-touch guest room and cottage items as door handles, sink faucets, light switches, thermostats, TV remote controls, and telephones.
Where can I learn about health and safety measures on the estate?
The health and safety of our guests and employees is our top priority. Visit our Health and Safety page to learn more.
I purchased an admission ticket, but am unable to visit as planned. Can I cancel my purchase?
Yes. We have temporarily revised our ticket cancellation policies to accommodate guests unable to travel as planned. Please complete our cancellation form to cancel your ticket(s).
You are also welcome to:
1. Gift your admission ticket(s) to friends or family to enjoy!
2. Save your ticket for a future visit. When ready to reschedule your visit, please:
- Call 1-800-411-3812 to reserve your date and time in advance (recommended), OR
- Bring your confirmation number or ticket(s) to the Reception and Ticketing Sales Center to exchange for a current ticket, and we will honor its monetary value. NOTE: there may be a difference in price.