Guided Trail Ride
Enjoy a western-style, one-hour guided ride on a horse chosen to match your skill level. Travel with up to 10 fellow guests along beautiful trails through the woodlands and meadows of the estate.
To participate in this activity, guest must have a daytime ticket, a Biltmore Annual Pass, or a stay at one of the estate’s splendid overnight properties.
For horse and rider safety:
- All guests are required to weigh in upon arrival; weight limit is 250 lbs.
- Long pants recommended; skirts and dresses not permitted.
- Shoes with closed toe and heel (tennis shoes or boots) are required.
- Minimum age is 8 years (must be 8 years old on day of ride).
- Guest 17 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Helmets are required and will be provided.