Biltmore does not offer complimentary estate-wide shuttle transportation.
Estate roads do not have sidewalks, and walking between different areas of the estate is not recommended due to travel distances. To enjoy and explore all Biltmore has to offer, we strongly recommend guests arrive in their own vehicle.
Biltmore offers complimentary shuttle service from the following locations:
• Round-trip to Biltmore House from Park & Ride lots (please park in Lots C, D, or E and follow the signs to the enclosed shuttle pickup/drop-off building)
• Round-trip from Biltmore House to the Conservatory in the Walled Garden from April through October
• Round-trip guest shuttle service from The Inn on Biltmore Estate® to Biltmore House® and Amherst at Deerpark®*
*Available exclusively for overnight guests at The Inn
Biltmore Express shuttle service is $15 per person per day (kids 9 and younger are free) and:
• Provides transportation between Biltmore’s Reception & Ticketing Sales Center, Biltmore House, Antler Hill Village, and Amherst at Deerpark®
• May be purchased in advance by calling 800-411-3812 or in-person on day of arrival at any Guest Services location
ALL Biltmore Estate shuttles are accessible to wheelchair and stroller users.
Animals (with the exception of service animals) are not allowed on shuttles.
Note: wheeled luggage is NOT permitted in the Biltmore House & Gardens area. Please review our bag policy.