Biltmore Help Center
What will be cleaned regularly in guest areas?
Frequent cleaning and sanitizing in all public spaces with an emphasis on:
- doorknobs, door handles, door push panels
- soft and hard furniture
- elevators and elevator buttons
- public restrooms
- stair handrails
- house phones in the lobby and landing floors
- courtyard furniture
- tissue boxes on the casual coffee tables in the lobby and Village Social, small trash can nearby
- tissue box on a small table inside guest elevators and small trash can
What are you doing to clean your hotel guest rooms and guest cottages?
- Application of established industry-leading disinfection procedures aligned with CDC guidelines, including the use of CDC-compliant cleaning products, increased sanitation frequency, and the disinfection of high-touch items in guest rooms and cottages.
- Additional time will be spent disinfecting such high-touch guest room and cottage items as door handles, sink faucets, light switches, thermostats, TV remote controls, and telephones.
Do you have pet-friendly rooms?
Pets are not permitted at any of the lodging accommodations on the estate. ADA-regulated service animals are allowed.