Strong leadership has allowed Biltmore to remain an industry leader for more than 120 years. We value effective leadership at all levels, and cultivate talent within all of our teams. From our front lines to our corporate suite, we train, recognize, and reward Biltmore’s greatest asset: our employees.
Learn how individual and team leadership can create a solid foundation for your company and drive success. We start by teaching you how to become an effective leader. You’ll learn how to build your personal brand and utilize it for professional success within and beyond the boardroom. We’ll then share how you can train your employees to contribute to your organization’s success. You’ll leave with a customized leadership life plan to guide your journey and ensure long-term rewards.
- Achieve personal success by utilizing the support of others and creating a custom “board of directors” for yourself.
- Provide a greater sense of direction by connecting your daily tasks to larger goals and a higher purpose.
- Evaluate your work personality and behavior to discover your strengths and weaknesses. We’ll also reveal how to support your organization through your personal core values.
- Move beyond conflict and competition by encouraging employees to focus on shared values and a common mission.
- Create a plan that incorporates Biltmore’s best practices and includes customized solutions for your company.
• Executives: Build a lasting legacy that inspires future leaders and empowers them to be the best versions of themselves.
• Entrepreneurs: Discover personal leadership strategies that can positively impact your team and life.
• Professionals: Become the best version of yourself and uphold the values and vision of your team and organization.
Details & Pricing
This course offers 8 hours of Biltmore Center for Professional Development® training with two facilitators. Registration begins around 8:30 AM, and the workshop will last from approximately 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Workshop times will be confirmed once you are registered. The following items are included with your registration:
- Comprehensive reference materials
- Immersive field experience on Biltmore Estate
- Opportunity to hear from current Biltmore leaders
- A breakfast and lunch buffet. Breakfast begins with registration at 8:30 a.m.
- Follow-up coaching session 45-60 days following workshop completion
- Early Bird Price available when booked 120 days or more before the course start date: $1,147
- Participants will recieve $20 off the best available rate each night at the Inn on Biltmore Estate or Village Hotel on Biltmore Estate. Accomodations are not included with registration.
Standard registration is available when booked less than 120 days prior to the program start date: $1,350
Alumni rate is available to Biltmore Center Alumni at any time: $1,215
Students & Teachers: $1,215
Non-Profit Employees: $1,215
Groups of 5 or more participants receive special pricing.
For all discounts listed above, please call 828-225-6158 for registration.
*Biltmore Center offers and discounts cannot be combined. The number of seats in workshops are limited. Savings are based on the non-discounted Biltmore Center for Professional Development standard rate for professional development courses held at Biltmore Estate in Asheville, North Carolina.