Directions & Parking
Estate Transportation and Parking
A car is required for travel between locations on the estate.
Transportation is not provided around the estate unless you have booked an overnight stay at one of our estate properties: The Inn, Village Hotel, or Cottage.
Estate ParkingGuests without overnight stay accommodations who drive onto the estate may choose from the following parking options, both of which are included with Biltmore admission:
- Park & Ride lots that provide free shuttle transportation to the front of Biltmore House
- Park & Walk lots that require a 5- to 10-minute walk to the front of Biltmore House
Parking assistance is available.
Free shuttles from Biltmore House to the Conservatory are available April through October.
Taxi, Uber, Lyft
If you plan to arrive by an external transportation service such as taxi, Uber or Lyft, you will be responsible for your own transportation during your estate visit.
Alternatively, you may visit Guest Services or call 800-411-3812 to make a reservation for the Biltmore Express shuttle service for $15 per person (kids are free). This service provides transportation around the estate and returns you to your drop-off location at the end of your visit.
Estate Travel Distances:
- Reception & Ticketing Sales Center to Biltmore House: 3 miles
- Biltmore House to Antler Hill Village & Winery: 5 miles
- The Inn on Biltmore Estate to Biltmore House: 4 miles
- Biltmore House to Deerpark: 2 miles
- Antler Hill Village & Winery to Deerpark: 2 miles
- Reception & Ticketing Sales Center to The Inn on Biltmore Estate: 2 miles
Local Driving Directions
Below are recommended routes to Biltmore. Please visit NC Department of Transportation website for real-time information on road conditions or construction delays.
Address for GPS directions: 1 Lodge St, Asheville, NC 28803