Time-honored traditions are kept alive by the enthusiasm and expertise of our blacksmiths, woodworkers, and other craftspeople. Antler Hill Barn hosts craft demonstrations and kids’ hands-on crafting projects that allow children the opportunity to make a special toy or souvenir to take home. At our Farmyard, guests can enjoy engaging farm talks and demos that include sheep herding, goat brushing, and hoof trimming.
- Craft Demonstrations: 10:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m., 2 p.m. – 3 p.m., 3:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Kid’s Hands-On Crafts: Saturday & Sunday, 10:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Farm Talk: 11:30 a.m., 3 p.m., 4:30 p.m.
- Goat Brushing/Hoof Trimming: 4 p.m.
- Sheep Herding: Offered seasonally; currently closed