Time-honored traditions are kept alive by the enthusiasm and expertise of our blacksmiths, woodworkers, and other craftspeople. Antler Hill Barn hosts craft demonstrations and kids’ hands-on crafting projects that allow children the opportunity to make a special toy or souvenir to take home. At our Farmyard, guests can enjoy engaging farm talks and demos that include sheep herding, goat brushing, and hoof trimming.
- Craft Demonstrations: 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m., & 4:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Kid’s Hands-On Crafts: 10:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Saturdays & Sundays
- Farm Talk: 11:30 a.m., 3:00 p.m., 5:00 p.m.
- Goat Brushing/Hoof Trimming: 4:00 p.m.
- Sheep Herding: 1:00 p.m., 2:00 p.m., 3:00 p.m., 4:00 p.m., 5:00 p.m. Saturdays through Oct. 26