Private Horseback Trail Ride
Relax with a private, two-hour horseback ride as your expert guide leads up to 4 guests through the estate’s extensive network of outstanding trails.
Two-day advance reservations are required. To participate in this activity, guest must have a daytime ticket, a Biltmore Annual Pass, or a stay at one of the estate’s splendid overnight properties.
For horse and rider safety:
- All guests are required to weigh in upon arrival; weight limit is 250 lbs.
- Long pants recommended; skirts and dresses not permitted.
- Shoes with closed toe and heel (tennis shoes or boots) are required.
- Minimum age is 8 years (must be 8 years old on day of ride).
- Guest 17 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Helmets are required and will be provided.