Picnics with outside food and beverages are permitted in the following locations:
- The sloped lawn in front of Diana*
- Bass Pond and surrounding trails
- Lagoon and surround trails
*Space may be limited when private events are in progress.
We invite you to visit Guest Services for additional picnic spot recommendations.
- Tailgating, including the use of tents, grills, multiple camping chairs/tables, and large coolers, is not permitted in Biltmore parking lots or on the grounds.
- Outside food and beverage is not permitted in estate dining locations, Antler Hill Village or Biltmore House areas, including the Front Lawn area of Biltmore House, Stable Courtyard, and South Terrace.
- No outside alcohol is ever permitted on Biltmore property.