Question:I lost my Biltmore Annual Pass Photo I.D. Card – what do I do?

No problem! Simply visit our Reservations Ticketing & Sales Center to have your I.D. card reprinted. Your guest services associate can either take a new photo or use the photo from the lost card, which is saved in our system. The fee for replacing a lost card is $2.00.

Biltmore Help Center