- Continuous monitoring to ensure Biltmore is in alignment with local, state, and federal health and safety guidelines
- Enhanced cleaning practices that align with CDC guidelines
- Hand sanitizer stations for guest and employee use
- Signage on the estate with reminders of current CDC guidelines and estate policies
Enjoy Peace of Mind at Biltmore’s 8,000-Acre Oasis
We look forward to welcoming you to George Vanderbilt’s magnificent estate in Asheville, NC where Blue Ridge Mountain beauty, America’s Largest Home®, and so much more await.
The health and safety of our guests, employees, and community have always been, and continue to be, Biltmore’s top priority. With the emergence of the COVID-19 pandemic, we enhanced our already stringent practices in alignment with local, state, and federal guidelines, and have continued to do so as the situation evolved.
As you prepare to join us for a visit or overnight stay, we invite you to review the following.
Our Top Priority:
The Safety of Our Guests, Employees, and Community
WHAT WE’VE ADDED
HOW YOU CAN HELP
- Stay home if you are ill or exhibiting flu or COVID-19 symptoms.
- Be informed with regard to community spread of COVID-19 in Buncombe County, NC.
- Be prepared to use credit, debit, or Biltmore Gift Cards. Cash payment may not be accepted at all estate locations.
- Make frequent use of hand sanitizer stations.
SUPPORTING OUR TEAM
- Flexible Sick Leave Policies
- Required COVID-19 Training
- Adherence to CDC guidelines for hygiene, PPE, and workspace barriers
- Teleworking for all eligible positions
- Stringent cleaning protocols for all work spaces
- -19 vaccination appointments
Relax into the knowledge that each of our splendid overnight properties is maintained in accordance with established industry-leading disinfection procedures that align with CDC guidelines. These include the use of CDC-compliant cleaning products, increased sanitation frequency, and the disinfection of high-touch guest room items. We are also happy to accommodate your specific preferences with regard to parking (self-parking or valet), in-room housekeeping service (daily or less frequently), and dining (dine-in, take-out, or in-room).
Book Your Escape with Confidence
Sharecare VERIFIED™ with Forbes Travel Guide, The Inn meets more than 360 expert-validated health and safety standards. With these protocols in place, your stay with us is sure to be an exceptionally relaxing four-star experience.