Biltmore Help Center
What COVID-19 health and safety measures are in place at Biltmore today?
- Continuous monitoring to ensure Biltmore is in alignment with local, state, and federal health and safety guidelines
- Enhanced cleaning practices that align with CDC guidelines for stringent disinfection with increased frequency and use of EPA-approved disinfectant for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer stations for guest and employee use
Do you have specific measures in place for Biltmore employees?
Yes. We support our team with the following:
- Flexible Sick Leave Policies
- Required COVID-19 Training
- Adherence to CDC guidelines for hygiene, PPE, and workspace barriers
- Teleworking for all eligible positions
- Stringent cleaning protocols for all work spaces
- Paid time off for COVID-19 vaccination appointments
Am I required to wear a face covering?
Face coverings are optional. Guests and employees who prefer to wear a face covering are encouraged to do so.
What standards and practices are followed with regard to the cleaning of your hotel guest rooms and guest cottages?
- Application of established industry-leading disinfection procedures aligned with CDC guidelines, including the use of CDC-compliant cleaning products, increased sanitation frequency, and the disinfection of high-touch items in guest rooms and cottages
- Additional time spent disinfecting such high-touch guest room and cottage items as door handles, sink faucets, light switches, thermostats, TV remote controls, and telephones
- Support of your specific preferences with regard to housekeeping service (daily or less frequently), dining (dine-in, take-out, or in-room), and parking (self-parking or valet)
How can I support Biltmore’s commitments to health and safety with regard to COVID-19?
- Stay home if you are ill or exhibiting flu or COVID-19 symptoms.
- Be informed with regard to community spread of COVID-19 in Buncombe County, NC.
- Make frequent use of hand sanitizer stations.