Biltmore Help Center
What COVID-19 health and safety measures are in place at Biltmore today?
- Continuous monitoring to ensure Biltmore is in alignment with local, state, and federal health and safety guidelines
- Enhanced cleaning practices that align with CDC guidelines for stringent disinfection with increased frequency and use of EPA-approved disinfectant for COVID-19
- Hand sanitizer stations for guest and employee use
- Reduction of contact points and recommended use of credit, debit, or Biltmore Gift Cards; cash payment may not be accepted at all estate locations (subject to change)
Do you have specific measures in place for Biltmore employees?
Yes. We support our team with the following:
- Flexible Sick Leave Policies
- Required COVID-19 Training
- Adherence to CDC guidelines for hygiene, PPE, and workspace barriers
- Teleworking for all eligible positions
- Stringent cleaning protocols for all work spaces
- Paid time off for COVID-19 vaccination appointments
Am I required to wear a face covering?
Face coverings are optional. Guests and employees who prefer to wear a face covering are encouraged to do so.
What standards and practices are followed with regard to the cleaning of your hotel guest rooms and guest cottages?
- Application of established industry-leading disinfection procedures aligned with CDC guidelines, including the use of CDC-compliant cleaning products, increased sanitation frequency, and the disinfection of high-touch items in guest rooms and cottages
- Additional time spent disinfecting such high-touch guest room and cottage items as door handles, sink faucets, light switches, thermostats, TV remote controls, and telephones
- Support of your specific preferences with regard to housekeeping service (daily or less frequently), dining (dine-in, take-out, or in-room), and parking (self-parking or valet)
How can I support Biltmore’s commitments to health and safety with regard to COVID-19?
- Stay home if you are ill or exhibiting flu or COVID-19 symptoms.
- Be informed with regard to community spread of COVID-19 in Buncombe County, NC.
- Be prepared to use credit, debit, or Biltmore Gift Cards; cash payment may not be accepted at all estate locations (subject to change).
- Make frequent use of hand sanitizer stations.