Health & Safety
Am I required to wear a face covering?
Face coverings are optional. Guests and employees who prefer to wear a face covering are encouraged to do so.
Will estate-wide shuttle transportation be available?
At this time, we do not offer estate-wide transportation.
We offer complimentary shuttle service to Biltmore House from parking lots C, D, and E only when lots A and B (walking distance lots) are full.
Complimentary shuttle service from Biltmore House to the Conservatory in the Walled Garden is available April through October.
Animals (with the exception of service animals) are not allowed on shuttles.
What will be cleaned regularly in guest areas?
Frequent cleaning and sanitizing in all public spaces with an emphasis on:
- doorknobs, door handles, door push panels
- soft and hard furniture
- elevators and elevator buttons
- public restrooms
- stair handrails
- house phones in the lobby and landing floors
- courtyard furniture
- tissue boxes on the casual coffee tables in the lobby and Village Social, small trash can nearby
- tissue box on a small table inside guest elevators and small trash can
What are you doing to clean your hotel guest rooms and guest cottages?
- Application of established industry-leading disinfection procedures aligned with CDC guidelines, including the use of CDC-compliant cleaning products, increased sanitation frequency, and the disinfection of high-touch items in guest rooms and cottages.
- Additional time will be spent disinfecting such high-touch guest room and cottage items as door handles, sink faucets, light switches, thermostats, TV remote controls, and telephones.
Do you have pet-friendly rooms?
Pets are not permitted at any of the lodging accommodations on the estate. ADA-regulated service animals are allowed.
Do Biltmore Annual Passholders receive discounted admission to Legends of Art & Innovation exhibitions?
Biltmore Annual Passholders may purchase discounted exhibition-only admission for themselves and discounted estate admission (includes Biltmore House) online via their Passholder dashboard.
I am a Passholder, can I bring guests with me?
Passholders can bring guests in the same car after 5 p.m. to Antler Hill Village.