Health & Safety
Am I required to wear a face covering?
For guests and employees who are fully vaccinated, face coverings are not required, except while on estate shuttles per NC mandate. Face coverings continue to be strongly recommended for guests and employees who are not fully vaccinated.
Will estate-wide shuttle transportation be available?
Shuttle service to Biltmore House from parking lots C, D, and E is available only when lots A and B (walking distance lots) are full.
Face coverings are required by employees and guests on all estate shuttles.
Animals (with the exception of service animals) are not allowed on shuttles.
What will be cleaned regularly in guest areas?
The frequency of cleaning and sanitizing will be increased in all public spaces with an emphasis on frequent-contact, high-touch surfaces including, but not limited to;
- doorknobs, door handles, door push panels
- soft and hard furniture
- elevators and elevator buttons
- public restrooms
- stair handrails
- house phones in the lobby and landing floors
- courtyard furniture
- tissue boxes on the casual coffee tables in the lobby and Village Social, small trash can nearby
- tissue box on a small table inside guest elevators and small trash can
What are you doing to clean your hotel rooms?
- Application of established industry-leading disinfection procedures aligned with CDC guidelines, including the use of CDC-compliant cleaning products, increased sanitation frequency, and the disinfection of high-touch guest room items.
- Additional time will be spent disinfecting such high-touch guest room items as door handles, sink faucets, light switches, thermostats, TV remote controls, and telephones.
Do you have pet-friendly rooms?
Pets are not permitted at any of the lodging accommodations on the estate. ADA-regulated service animals are allowed.